4. GET OUT YOU 3!!!

All 3 of us head into science dam I hate this teacher anyway we sit on 1 of the tables you do experiments on, and chat. When the teacher tells everyone to be quiet we quietly talk.

We talk most of class and now we're doing an experiment we weren't listening to what we had to do but we're winging it.

----

Okay so in the end it exploded not a big one don't worry just little but it was pretty funny it foamed up and exploded going everywhere lucky we were wearing protection stuff we don't have to change the teacher on the other hand lets just say isn't that happy actually we are still getting yelled at now because it.

"YOU GIRLS ARE VERY IRRESPONSIBLE!!! WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING WHILE I EXPLAINED IT!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT DONT ANSWER THAT I ALREADY NO THE ANSWER!!!! JUST GET OUT YOU 3!!!"

We walk out of class with outer bags on our backs and an orange slip for focus room (like detention during class). "My, my, my never thought she had such a temper." I chuckle.

We go and sit behind the building, to talk and joke around being stupid. It was fun I like doing stupid stuff.

-------

Hey I updated my other book and I'm going to try and update all my books today 2 for each story but I'm doing 1 for all my books and going through and updating them again. Check out my other books on my profile. And I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. Thanks