Prologue: Welcome, You're The Next Generation

God... What happened? This isn't my bedroom. This is nothing like my bedroom.

"Mum?! Dad?! Moriko?!" I cried, scrambling out of the bed I was in. I called out my family members' names again before realising they wouldn't answer me.

I looked around the room. It was pretty small, just having a bed with blue bedsheets, a desk, drawers, a microphone with an amp and a red guitar hanging up on the wall. I noticed something on the desk and walked over to check it out. 

It was a folded piece of paper with my name on it. I picked it up and unfolded it, reading over the letter.

"Dear Hayato Kuwata,

You may be wondering where you are right now. Don't worry, all will be explained if you head to the main hall at 8:00am. The password to your room's keypad is your parents' birthdays combined.

Signed,
Your Hosts."

How do these 'hosts' know my parents' birthdays? 

I shrugged and walked over to the keypad near my door. I flipped off the cover to access the number pad, I punched in "03012404" and once I heard a click, I opened the door and left the room.

-----

When I walked out of the room, I was in a large hallway full of other rooms. I looked around for a bit before noticing two other people looking at me. 

"Oh... hey... You two good?" I asked, feeling kinda awkward about just being stared at.

"Sorry, you just look familiar. I think I've seen you somewhere before," One of them said, stepping closer to me and getting up in my face, "what's your name?"

"Uh... Hayato Kuwata, t-the Ultimate Rockstar?" I stammered, stepping back against my door.

A big smile appeared on their face, "I knew you were familiar! My younger brother's a big fan of your music! Kotomi Iruma, the Ultimate Sound Technician

A big smile appeared on their face, "I knew you were familiar! My younger brother's a big fan of your music! Kotomi Iruma, the Ultimate Sound Technician."

"