⚚Those Voices.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Third Person P.O.V____
_
_

Tae - You are not only my responsibility, You was and you will be my everything until the end.

Taehyung slowly close his eyes .. two voice's started to play into his head, a girl and a boy.

You are good for nothing .. ( The boy voice said )

no one will able to love you ( Said the girl voice)

You are just for timepass.. you know sex toy ?( the girl said and laugh loudly )

You are just a baby boy .. Mummy daddy's Baby bear .. Boy friend and you .. Hhaa ( the girl said will laugh )

You so easy to fool taahyunga.. Sooo easy to gain your trust .. So easy to use.. And soo easy to broken..  so easy to kill.. ( the boy said will acting sweet ..)

- Tae .. tae don't hear those voice's .. Taehyung TAEHYUNG  .... ( 3rd person voice shout)

Taehyung open his eys and breath heavily.. He saw jhope who was shouting .. Jhope said and shaking taehyung ..

Jh - i tell you not to hear those voice !! why you are listening them ?? ( said while getting angry )

Tae just look at jhope said nothing .. Jhope sighed and said..

Jh - you go home tae .. I will manage everything..

Tae - but jungkook- ( said in small voice )

Jh - i heard everything what jungkook said, he is right in his place, You just don't let your past take control over you like last time.. please I request you ( said with pleased voice )

Tae - i'm going home.. you just drop jungkook at my house.

Jh - yes i will, you go first .

Tae went out for there and drive to his house where he and jungkook will live today forward, and jhope went to jungkook..

Meanwhile with jungkook and jimin ..

Jimin - don't tell any wrong thing's to taehyung please who knows if he has he's own reasons ?

Koo - yes everyone has reasons. I don't know what his reason for make me suffer so much !!( said and chuckled)

That's whan jhope come and said.

Jh - jungkook let's go.

Jungkook and jimin look at jhope ..

Koo - where ?

Jh - your new home.

Jimin - taehyung ?  ( Said With confused look)

Jh - he went to home .. And told me to take jungkook, please come..( said and walk out)

Jungkook laugh and said.

Koo - it don't been hours and see my husband left me in middle of the ceremony !!  I can see my very bright future..( Said will laughing )

Jimin - jungkook please .. Don't be like this-

Koo - bye see you later .. I don't want anyone to question me why my husband left me ..

Jungkook said and walk to the car .. And jhope start car ..

Meanwhile with taehyung ..

Taehyung enter into his house ..