⚚The Lie.

.
.
.
.
.
Third Person P.O.V_____
_
_

As he turn around his eyes went wide will looking at the beauty !

Tae - Beau-tiful !( mumbled )

With slow steps taehyung walk to his wife and hold his small waist in his big hand.

Tae - looking gorgeous my princess.

Said in deep voice which can make anyone in their knee.

Koo - tha-nk you, You're looking handsome like always my prince.

Said shyly will looking at his husband ..

Tae - thank you love .. But looking at you make me just want to eat you . you know that ? ( said still in his deep voice )

Not knowing what to answer his husband jungkook lowed his head with red cheeks.

That when jin come out off somewhere and said.

Jin - heyy! you aline leave my baby i want to introduce him to my friends! Come baby.

Said and hold jungkook hand and start to drag him.

Tae - okay, take care of him mom.

Whisper in jin ears. And jin nodded and take jungkook with him.

Taehyung look at jungkook from a distance who is giving small smile to jin's friends.

There still something i don't know about right baby ? .. I'll and i have to find them soon ..

?? - congratulation Mr.kim!

Taehyung turn after hearing the voice and saw Mr.park, Mr.lee and Mr.Woong standing there with wine glass's in their hands. These three is taehyung's long time business partner's. They take a huge part in his business. As he started to talk with them.

_______

After talking with his monther -in-law's friends, jungkook went to a side to call jimin who is still somewhere to found.