Visiting||Dd

"I fell inlove with somebody who doesn't even know my name"

TW: Cussing and suggests sexual content

Preview: "I'm from New Orleans"

Characters:Ella,Dd,Ddot and Notti

Your POV
"So where we at again"Sugar Hill"And why"visiting an old friend"my mom says giving me that shut the fuck up look I look around I'd never been to New York before if I think about nowhere besides down south the car stops in front of a apartment with 2 boys outside on the porch one light skin with a ponytail the other also light skin with his hair in braids with another who I guess was his brother cause they looked alike "girl come on"my mom says snapping out of my thoughts I grab my bag and follow my mom making eye contact with one of them smiling and the other looking and one waving I follow my mom to a door with a number 16 on it she knocks and a woman comes and hugs my mom and me and shows me to a room it was teal with a desk in the corner and a queen size bed with a tv mounted on the wall and led lights with a normal size closet I put my stuff up when my mom calls me down stairs "This is my close friend Alex and these are her 2 sons and their friend"Dd"Ddot"Nottie"Elyssa"Ddot  mean mugs me and I do it back until Dd smiles at me I walk back upstairs they follow me "where you from ma"New Orleans"so like you be doing that voodoo shit"Ddot says before Notti hit him "stop asking dumb questions"anyway you wanna know what Dd said?"Yea"I say giving Dd a death glare "he said that he wanna fuck"He said that?" Yea"Notti confirms "maybe later"I say while they start laughing "nah nigga dead serious"

AN:"I want you and imma have you"☺️

Song name:N.A.M.E

Song artist: Tory Lanez

Word count: 342