SEASON 1 EPISODE 13 ACT 3 WAKE ME UP

*Saphyra Dynasty Only Nasty With "Y" Poster

MINA And what about your psychological state?

RAY What about it?

MINA How was it? You still weren't taking the medication...

RAY It was getting worse and worse... I didn't tell anyone but I was starting to hallucinate more and more. There were times when I thought I was dreaming and it was reality and sometimes the opposite... I was getting confused and part of me just wished it was all just a nightmare.

MINA And was it a nightmare?

RAY Yes, but this time, we were all awake. And what I would need was just for someone to wake me up.

Elliot was finally alone with his two children and the three of them were in the kitchen. They were more scared than ever, they stole a lot of money from their father, and this time they had no way to escape. Mikael and Ray's father went to the exhaust fan and turned it on, so no one could hear their "friendly" conversation.

ELLIOT I've seen you before, but up close... Wow. You have grown immensely.

MIKAEL I told you not to come near us!

ELLIOT Oh little son, but I was always here... Well not here, here, but "here". The only thing that separated me from you was Ollive Hudson and... Others. But hey, when they arrested her I knew I could come to you! I missed you so much that I even sent you some messages to remember the old times.

RAY Wait, so you were the one texting us? We were right after all...

ELLIOT Yes it was me! But let's get rid of all these things and let's get down to business. (He opens his coat and shows them the gun he has in his pants) I want my money! Right now. Otherwise, you can tell all your little friends goodb...

MIKAEL Don't even think about it.

ELLIOT I need that money! You know...? The last night I saw you, after you left your little brother with me and your mother, she was tired and went to bed, and your brother came to talk to me. I told him to give me a drink and he made me a big glass of whiskey! He started asking questions about my business and I... I thought it was weird. It didn't take me long to realize that he was recording the conversation and that he wanted to show it to the police. Obviously I got angry and took the cell phone out of his hands, but he told me that he wasn't going to give up and that I would eventually be arrested. I was very drunk so I broke the whiskey bottle over his head and kept hitting him until he stopped breathing. Your brother got smart and screwed up and you're about to go on the same path.

Ray and Mikael looked at each other shocked and didn't even know what to say... He had assumed, it was true... They always knew but now they had confirmation...

MIKAEL (Picks up a knife/Crying) You're a monster!

ELLIOT (Smiles) Sounds like it runs in the family... Your brother hasn't been behaving very well either.

RAY ...

MIKAEL What did you do, Ray?

ELLIOT Go to the internet and find out. Let it be, I'll explain. Your brother used the "Upgrade" to gain muscle, you know that drug like steroids that is only so good for the brain that your brother with the problem he has could just be with... Brain death.

MIKAEL (Looks at Ray angrily) What?!

ELLIOT He also destroyed the feelings of the girl he liked, just because she wasn't popular... He walked away from you because you were too weak to bear everything he was becoming and because he was jealous and jealous of everything you had, more ? He pretended to be a Young's friend, the guy who posted his photo without pants online, made a plan to destroy him and the spell turned against him, a girl posted a video showing all this, ohhh and to be able to do it it didn't mind destroying the reputation of his friends, who were lucky not to be expelled and arrested. All just to have what the Young's son had and honestly... (Smiles) I don't think it's over yet. Oh! And he stopped taking his medication on purpose, funny, your brother is lucky to be the first case in the world where the disease we have is controllable. But still, he managed not to care about it!