SEASON 1 EPISODE 16 ACT 4 A BIG SURPRISE

*Chase Wolf Poster

    It was the end, the last piece of the puzzle, the last minutes of Ray sitting in that room, it seemed that time was stopped there, but it wasn't... And now Ray was going to leave, the problem is that he didn't know if he was going to prison or not...

MINA Come on, Ray give me something important.

RAY So, what was this for you? I told you the most dramatic phase of my life.

MINA So tell me something to justify what happened.

RAY Everything I've told justifies that and more...

MINA Ok but please tell me something that will give me a clue...

RAY Forget it Inspector, no clues, no turns, let's cut to the chase. This is that moment with the tense music, because when what happen happened we said "fuck", sorry for the word, but there is no better description... It was at this dance that everything changed... And now write this part down right because it's going to be the better... The moment we've been waiting for... The revelation time... "The Big Surprise".

Percy was tired of being at that dance, everyone looked at him sideways and couldn't stand to see Briar with Zayne anymore, although they had just split up, but it didn't matter, he was sitting on the benches until he saw Gil over the drinks table talking on his cell phone.

PERCY What's up bro?

GIL (On cell phone) Yes I will, as soon as I pack my things I'm going to New York! Good bye, Mother. See you!

PERCY So, your going to New York...

GIL Yes, I heard Ivonne telling Mikael that she didn't like me anymore and that it was just friendship, so it's not worth staying.

PERCY Really? Wow I wasn't expecting that... I don't understand girls.

GIL (Takes a sip from a pocket bottle) Same.

PERCY Is that alcohol?

GIL Yeah, was in Saphyra's office, that and other strange things. They told me that if I needed a drink I could go there.

PERCY They are so crazy!

GIL But at least they make sense.

PERCY Bro, have you noticed we're all leaving... You to New York and me to my mother's...

GIL Yup.

PERCY Share it then, I need it too.

The redhead passes the bottle to Percy and he gives it a big swallow.

PERCY Gin... Fuck! I will miss this...

GIL Yeah, me too...

PERCY Well, let's finish the bottle.

GIL I'll only stop when I get into a coma.

PERCY Let's do it then.

The two took a long swallow from the bottle and watch around to make sure no one saw them.

Ray and Maddy were still dancing. It was the perfect night for them. Just the two of them, alone dancing... Maddy saw Meagen in the distance and signaled to Ray, Meagen was a girl with long brown hair of the same color than her eyes, she had a very athletic body and was one of the coolest people in school and maybe crazy... But just maybe.

MADDY Meagen hello.

MEAGEN What's up Madds?

RAY So, hum, we're going to have a free bed and we'd like to know if you still wanted to move into the Residence?