SEASON 1 EPISODE 14 ACT 3 BACK TO YOU

* Froy Moore

MINA Back to you... Does that mean what I'm thinking? Did you go back to being the old Ray? Let me tell you that the attitude hasn't changed much.

RAY Not the clothes. But yes, back to me... Back to thinking as I really thought, to have my mind clean of dreams and nightmares. To be back at the Residence, at my home. To my brother... All of it.

MINA How did people react to your disappearance?

RAY We had to make up a lie, we said that I had run away and then I was mugged and beaten... Nobody knew that my father had left me in that state.

MINA And did everyone believe?

RAY Yeah, I mean, more or less, it's Blues Bay, everyone creates theories, you know how many times I've seen my brother freaking out with old ladies who came to ask me if I'd run away because I was afraid of my brother? People like to invent, especially when they are deaf they hear stories poorly and then always add something.

MINA Yes, I know what "I went for potatoes" is andbut when you get back home you hear that you went for "potatoes and lettuce".

RAY Exactly. But believe it or not, it had affected people, I stayed in the hospital for a day and felt this change as soon as I picked up my cell phone. Half the school put pictures of me saying that I didn't deserve it, others said it was all a lie to improve my image... It's high school... But we're digressing, aren't we, Inspector? Back to me?

It was at night when Ray saw the doors of the Residence again, for a moment he remembered all the shit he had done and Mikael could see it in his brother's eyes.

MIKAEL Are you ok kid?

RAY Yes... (Smile) Let's go.

As soon as the two of them entered, Shadow went to them to receive cuddles from the owners and all the residents who were in the living room got up to welcome Ray, even though the atmosphere was strange, because of everything that was happening. Everything that Ray did. As soon as Ivonne saw him, she went to hug the boy.

RAY Watch out! Broken rib!

IVONNE Oh sorry. How are you honey?

RAY Now that I'm home I'm fine.

Everyone was looking at Ray because they didn't quite know what to say and maybe there wasn't really something to say.

RAY Um, ok... I've been thinking a lot and we owe a big apology... I was completely out of my mind, but I couldn't take it, I was depressed, so I treated others like they treated me... But I did it to the wrong people... None of you deserved what I did to you, the way I talked to you... You are not losers, none of you are, you are the strongest people I know, you managed to deal with the Bullying and all that shit for a lifetime and never changed to please anyone... I know an apology will never be enough to make up for everything I've ruined between us, but I guess is a start.

BRIAR For me, as long as you're being honest is more than enough.

The brunette goes to Ray and gives him a light hug.

GIL Well, you never did anything to me...

IVONNE Neither to me, but that's because we're so cool.

MADDY I'd like to say the same but it's not true...

RAY Yes Maddy, if you don't mind I'd rather talk to you alone...