Chapter 1. Introduction

//Opinions on the song i chose ————————————>

Badboyhalo

Badboyhalo, was a well known demi-god or also a demon that was very powerful and had a lot of potential. Some of the full gods even respected the boy. He was really young to be so powerful. 2472 years old to be exact. Yes it may seem like a lot for a human, but quite young for a demi-god.

After a few years of thinking and discussing, the Gods' council decided to send the demon to earth and protect a young man for some time, to prove that he is enough for the position of a future god.

Now here he is. Slightly nervous but with a straight "face", standing at the gates to the overworld.

Zak Ahmed(Skeppy)

Zak is a normal guy, about 19 years old, in a nice college, he had a pretty ordinary life or so everyone thought...

His parents were highly wanted villain with superpowers(that sounds cringe i know :((    ), so they had enough money for a nice mansion, a dog, two really nice cars and a great college for their son. But of course noone knew their identities neither did anyone know they had a son.

Today was the last day of summer. Ah so sad( Tomorrow he will have to go back to college once again. He's grateful for the education and freedom he's getting, and he likes his college, teachers and stuff, but everyone hates waking up early and going to learn about stuff you probably wont use ever in your life.

Zak was standing in front of a kitchen counter waiting for the toast that was in the toaster to  jump out so he can finally eat.

//Hello! Yes i am starting a new fanfiction that will once again be a fail. I know for a fact. This chapter is a short chapter because its an introduction(which i am not good at) and im writing it while i should be asleep so my brain barely works. I hope you enjoyed this mistake of a chapter and i will write another chapter soon enough.

355 words

edited: October 16, 2022, 11:05 pm