Chapter 23.

\\//

Hello and welcome back! It have been not too long, or some might think quite long, but yeah im back from my so called break even though it wasnt really a break for me, physically nor mentally ¯\_()_/¯

Yeaahhhh so lets start the chapter now- i have no idea how the chapter will turn out and what will come up to my mind in the process- i hope it wont be too bad-

And yes it will be fluff cuz i am touch starved, probably like any other person, and- yes... but not only fluff dw-

//\\

Darryl's POV (finally damn)

Zak left the house 5 minutes ago, just like he always does... i wonder what he's doing while he's away... Maybe i should check on him? If he's doing drugs or something I will have to deal with him.

I quickly ✨transformed✨ into my demi-god form, which now started feeling weirder than before- i mean of course, it has changed a bit...

It now had HUGE demonic wings aswell as a long tail, the horns kinda reduced in size and became a red-ish color, the f o g that would represent my hair was now very space-taking, it always covered my vision so i had to wear a somewhat ponytail before i transformed ,_,

I now had a mouth in my demi-god form though :D
It was the same white void like my eyes too.

(ALRIGHTTT BACK TO OUR STORYYYY! I am having too much fun describing shit)

I slid my hands over the wall forming a small portal window(like Stolas 🤩), so i could see what he's up to without being noticed, and yes i do have a ghosty form in which noone can see me but it takes too much of my energy.

I was... quite surprised to see almost dead Milena... and a few other people i met a week before that seemed to show some kind of interest of me...

And there was Zak, standing with a bloody knife, towering over one of the guys laying on the floor.

...

...

...

...

"Zak if you want to torture people do it right!" I walked past him, narrowing my eyes at his victims.

I felt a metal falling sound.

"Bad-?" his voice sounded really surprised and quite... scared?

I looked at Milena who was almost screaming, but it seemed she couldnt as her mouth was a literal thin crust on a pizza... Eughgg... That could make some people feel pity for her but i am not "some people".

"You seem to he slacking off on others discluding Milena?" I slightly turned to look at him.

He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but couldnt get anything out of his mind. I turned back to look at Milena. Then i looked around the room. It was bloody, burn marks were on some walls and floor, the "victims" were all almost dead, one of them even was dead, if there were others theyre probably already buried.

"I thought... I didnt think your reaction would be like that..." he finally forced out.

"What did you expect? I am a demon, i throw knives, use guns, killed a few people, tortured lost souls. You think gods and demi-gods are so "saint"? No. They would do anything to be at the top, or atleast be the "god's" favorite." I let out a scoff and looked back at Zak, who was making a funny face.

"Now, why would you do that? For fun? For parents? For... For someone special maybe?" I smiled as i saw a barely visible crimson tint on his cheeks.

"Awheee who is it?" I said, making it sound like I didnt want it to be me...

He raised his eyes at me for a second looked away and mumbled something i couldnt make out.

I sighed.

"We'll talk about that later, but my advice to you, burn the bodies after you finish with them, the corpses take longer to dissolve in the dirt." I gave the poor souls another look and disappeared in thin air, reappearing in Zak's mansion.

\\//

Like fatha said a full 360° on this chapter :D

I am going to start to slowly end this story cuz i am getting less ideas and less motivation to continue this book, and more ideas and sometimes even motivation to write other books and maybe even continue the oneshots book!

Thats all for now, bye, have a nice time of the 24-hours of the part of your life.

Also the next chapter might take long to be uploaded aswell- yeh- im tired, i just started actual school this school year so yeah, i am pretty burnt out so- dont expect the next chapter in a week-

//\\

795 wordsdsds :)