Chapter 7. Les cuddles.

Opinions on the chosen song <з ———————>

Zak's POV(I have a feeling most of this story will be Zak's POV, but who know, i am an improviastor, anything can happen, any plot twist which i didnt intend </з it depends on my mood)

//Alzo this chapter will probably be a little filler chapter with some fluff cuz i crave fluff and am too lazy to read it but, have enough energy to write it </з have fun reading this sucka'

After a few movies in Cara's bedroom, it was... 3 AM??!??

Well... interesting...

And, since I knew about the whole demi-god-demon-angel stuff, both my friends were in their demi-god form, because it was getting tiring for them to have "limits in their body".

So, Bad was the S T E A M Y fog thingy and Cara... Was a cloud. Yes. She looked like a fucking cloud.

She was like a really fluffy plush toy, or a sheep. She had fluff all over her... well not really, she was really like a cloud, she was "made" out of pretty much the same material Bad was "made" of. She ofc had a little circle of a face. It was like a little round mask with green eyes drawn there and a cartoony sheep face on it.

Both of the demi-gods were a LOT huger than me... they were like 10-9 feet while i was... 5'7"-ish?(if Skeppy is 5'7" i need 20 more cm to grow to his height 😎) I felt like a mouse near two scary ass crows or cats.

—Its quite late now, isnt it? We should probably head off to sleep... But i only have one guest bed, guess you'll have to share it!— Cara glanced at Bad, making his foggy figure flash red(like he was damaged in minecraft 😪) and he just groaned pulling me out of the room.

—Yes sureee! Whatever. — Bad pushed me into the guest room whispering something, inaudible for me, to Cara. After that were heard Cara's giggles and Bad came into the room in a human form now...

Well not really human form, he still had two black foggy horns growing out of his forehead and and S T E A M Y tail with a pointed end.

—Get ready for bed — he groaned out and fell on the bed facing the pillow. I changed into the stuff i brought with me and laid next to him.

I was already falling asleep when i felt something wrap around my face and pull me to Bad's side. I opened my eyes and saw his tail tangled around my waist(dont ask how he didnt choke). And as soon as i saw his tail around my waist his two hands slid by my sides and resting on my stomach. His tail finally untangled from my waist but now warpped around my tigh... uhhh...

I could feel the blood boiling on my face, i probably looked like i was about to explode with heart, butterflies and blood... how romantic 👏👏👏👏👏 I was lucky to be facing the wall instead of him.

The next thing i felt is his head resting on the side of my neck/my shoulder. I awkwardly put my hand over his, and he seemed to flinch at that movement of mine? Maybe he thought i was asleep. He sighed and buried his face deeper(if you could say that😭) into my neck.

I felt how hot his face actually was now... Did he get a fever? (Oblivious mode: On) I didnt care anyway, i wanted to sleep...

So i did as i said. Fell asleep.

//ofheufheidrbdifbejfbssjfbdigrdw
once again: done.

i am gonna go back to listening my shit music and play my shit games, and body shaming my shitself.

Byeeeeeeeee <3

638 words

Edited: September 17, 2022, 12:26 am