Chapter 24. Final

\\//

YES THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!! i am really fucking tired of keeping this book up. yes i am and noone fucken reads it so im ending it here... yuh...

//\\

3rd Person Perspective

Its has been [insert random number] years since Badboyhalo came into Zak's life. And could you believe, they are dating now! Surprise surprise!

It happened at their college graduation, Badboyhalo was planning on leaving the boy then, because he wasnt needed in the mortal's life anymore. Zak realized it was probably the last chance. And he took it. He confessed, he waited for rejection and dramatical disappearance of the demi-god, but instead he got a soft kiss in the cheek.

—I like you too— the brunette said smiling brightly, his cheeks tinted a light pink color,

Both of them didnt let anyone find out, but most of people in their friend group already suspected it. Oh sorry, i said friend group? I meant EVERYONE they knew already figured that out.

Badboyhalo went back to the "afterlife" only once. To get his god form since he "finished" his mission, and some additional powers, nothing too serious. After that he "went missing". He went back to earth,destroyed any evidence of him being a god(yet he kept his powers and the form), or even being associated with the afterlife!

Then he just tied their lives together, if Zak dies, Badboyhalo will die too, but not as a mortal, but... as a half-mortal. After his death he will still be a god, and to explain where he was all that time, he will have to come up with something...

Zak? Zak stopped killing smh- his parents were quite sad that their son decided to not become a villain like his whole ass bloodline, but respected his choice in becoming... a... baker ,_,

Yes yes, Zak and Darryl opened their own bakery!

And, of course, Darryl proposed to Zakky <3

They're now living an ordinary life, making it look like they never killed anyone, and none of them were gods or even demons, or had a villain family ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

\\//

Finally i finished this shit.

Goodbye.

//\\

356 words