Who's Gonna Carry you Home?

I slammed the locker shut and sat down on the bench in front of it, not making eye contact with the boy called Jack. "I figured. I haven't seen your face before and I know everyone in the eleventh grade." I simply said, earning a soft giggle from the boy. He just giggled, boys don't giggle! And especially in this hellhole they don't. I almost said something else but I just looked at him. I couldn't have had the worst timing, because then the jocks came rolling in like they owned this place.

"Checking out the new kid Gaskarth?" I heard a sharp voice and Jack instantly blushed. He probably thinks I was now. I whipped my head around, facing whoever it was who spoke to me. "No. I see you're done getting fucked in the ass already." I snorted, and immediately regret my words, because the boy named Nick grabbed my shirt collar and pinned me up against the lockers. I could see Jack's worried expression out of he corner of my eye.

"Let him go!" Jack had yelled, causing Nick to turn his head in Jack's direction and smirk devilishly. "What? You want me to let the little faggot go?" Jack didn't let him finish. I didn't expect him to get so angry over me. He just instantly flew up and punched Nick dead in the face, pulling me away from his grip.

|| haaaa sorry this is so short and shitty uGH i've been quite busy and there's been a shit ton of drama going on lately. I'll try to update more though-