Chapter One

A\N I am not a really good writer, so I apologize for the mistakes. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up laying on the sticky floor with my hair stuck to my face. I really need to stop drinking and partying, because I am sick of waking up unaware of my surroundings. This shit hole is nasty, there is no way I wouldv'e stepped foot on here sober. As I stood up to get my shit and get the hell out of here, I spotted a little girl eating cheerios off the pee stained floor. Who the hell have I become? I don't even know where I am or whos kid this is! I picked the cute little toddler up and put her in a nearby crib. I had to get out of here, I went outside and found my car parked directly in the middle of the street. I needed to go home and shower before work. Honestly, I hate drinking. But, I really needed to be as mean as I could. I needed to defy my parents as much as possible.
I have always been sick of being the unwanted younger sibling, my older sister seemed perfect in my parents eyes. Ha, Victoria perfect! No way! If my parents knew half the shit she does. But anyways, I'm just Candace... The no good, worthless, and problem causing little sister. My mom (I call her Kathryn) and dad (Phillip) try to insult me in every way possible. I hate my life here. I can't take it any more. I finally arrived on the "safe" side of town as Kathryn says. People always wonder why I'm so sad considering I'm filthy rich, but its not all about that. Money can't buy me a boyfriend...
Victoria was blessed with the perfect body, the perfect skin,she had it all.Victoria went from guy to guy, I had never even had a boyfriend. I am usually pretty happy and confident with myself, but every now and again I have days like yesterday and today. I needed to quit crying and get out of the car. Be positive. Be positive Candace.
I got out of my customly modified Mazda rx8. Kathryn hated my car, but it made me happy. Phillip had a soft spot for me. As I walked into my house, I smelt muffins. Im gonna try to apologize and get along today, I hope Im not in trouble...
"Hey mommy", I said.
" Candace Renee Beauprez!" ( bo-pray)
" yes Kathryn " I said.
"Where were you? I was worried sick! You have to stop this! I can't live this way! Why can't you be like your sister?"
Victoria walked in to check on muffins.
"What, be a whore?!!", I said.
I need to stop. My parents aren't that bad, I just get down sometimes. Its just my depression and anxiety. I need to take my medicine.
" I am sorry mom and Victoria, I didn't mean it."
After I apologized they said it was okay, surprising. Kathryn was telling me about this big graduation party for Victoria, I had to go. Im dreading it. Anyways, I have to get a shower and get ready for work. I work at hospital as a CNA, nothing special. Work is work, I just want to get today over with...