Chapter Three

A/N sorry for any grammatical errors, I know I have them. Also, I'm not a good writer, but I like to write so...

Also, I see Candace as Lucy Hale. I'm working on a Victoria, Kathryn, & a Phillip. Any suggestions?
-----------------------------------------
I know I shouldn't be one of those girls who obsess over guys they don't even know, but Harry was different. He was just so... Ugh. He was just Harry. I can't explain how good he looked, he was so my type. I couldn't figure out why a edgy boy like Harry would even be allowed to step foot in my home, much less be engaged to Victoria. Of course, Victoria gets everything I want. Ugh.

The guests were just as shocked as I was when Victoria revealed the big secret. Everyone seemed to be asking the same question, which was 'how can you be engaged to someome you barely know?' I mean we all just sat there, between all of mom's perfect centerpieces and folded napkins, as shocked as ever.

I got up from the dinner table and went upstairs, straight into my room. Victoria is so stupid. She went to college to become a teacher, but she is literally so dumb. Ha! She thinks mom and dad will let her get married. When I got to my room I took off my makeup and undid my braid. Then I put on some comfty clothes and craved a drink. I wanted a drink so bad tonight, but I stayed away. Dad told me he was proud. It really shows how much mom cares about me when she brings alcohol into the home knowing my condition. Everyone is so rude.

I heard dad asking Harry to leave, I should follow him. I should follow him and tell him to leave Victoria. Honestly, I just want to look at his beauty one last time before mom and dad make them break up. I put on my vans and grabbed my keys. I opened the door to my balcony and stepped down into the steps I had built.