Chapter Two

I had just got home from work, work was okay today. My days are always better when I stay positive. I called mom on my lunch break, we talked about what I need to do. After I graduated from high school a couple of years ago, I tried to go to college. I am really smart, that wasn't my problem. I hung around the wrong people, I started drinking. A lot. Alcohol turned me into a terrible person. I was in a pretty bad wrecck, if you even call it that. I technically wasn't in it,but I caused it. When I'm drunk, I wander around. I walked in front of a car, causing it to hit a tree. The car had a mother, a three year old, and a premature baby. They all died. Living with that has caused me to become a deeper alcoholic. Mom says if I drink one more time I will need Rehab.

I know that I am 20. Nobody understands why I moved back home, but I needed comfort. When I drink, I start feeling sad. I feel suicidal, its awful. But I'm not a bad person. It bothers me that Victoria has no problems, except boys. Her being 23, has had over 34 boyfriends. That's insane. Tonight is her graduation party, yay (not). I wonder if she will bring a date, oh god this is gonna suck.

I had to dress pretty decent, moms dinner parties are extreme. I put my hair in a halo braid and applied powder and mascara. I put on one of my Betsey Johnson dresses and paired it with my UNIF hellhounds. I'm kind of edgy, but I'm not heavily modified. I have a sunflower tattoo on my right shoulder, a simple nose piercing, my ear lobes ×3, an industrial piercing, and both of my traguses done. My parents don't really care now that I am 20. I put some perfume on and headed downstairs for the party. When I got down, I saw my preacher and his wife, lots of people from my church, random strangers, and then I saw him. I saw this guy. I was so scared, I went back up to my room and put a little more makeup on.

As soon as I went back down, he was gone. I tried to use the corner of my eyes to look around my room to spot him. Why am I always like this? This guy was so cute. He had this dark, thick, beautiful, and healthy curly hair. His eyes were so green, I only saw him for seconds and I'm still mesmerized. He had on black skinny jeans, a white v neck, and Doc Martens. I could see his tattoos peeking from under his flowy white shirt. I couldn't quit wondering why someone like him was at my house.

I had just came back into life when I was bumped into, hard. I fell on the ground, knocking over moms lamp. Owww. When I looked up to see who did it, it was him. Him. What was his name? He lifted for me and helped me up. He was soooooo warm. Ugh he was too much. Just as I was about to ask for his name and thank him, he vanished.

For the rest of the party, I ate, sat there, and thought about him. Where even was Victoria? I hadn't seen her all night. Just when desert was served, here came Victoria with the boy...
"Hello everyone!", Victoria said. She was interrupted by many replies.
" I would like to announce that I am getting married!"
"To who?!!!!" ,mom said.
"Harry of course! I just met him yesterday and I am in love! I'm sooooo happy mom!"