Chapter Four

As I leaped down from my make shift steps on my balcony, I spotted Harry waltzing to his car. Harry drove a pretty nice car to be the way he is. I mean I'm not judging Harry, but he doesn't seem like the type to drive a brand new matte black BMW. I wish I knew more about Harry. I wonder if he has a good job? Why is he with Victoria? If only I knew.

I was ducking down, being careful so that Harry wouldn't see me. I am so fucking weird, I'm basically stalking this guy I barely know. Harry seemed to be messing with his stereo system, it sounded nice. Harry just kept getting better and better, he listened to rock music. Ahhhh, dreamy. When I saw him start to pull out of my driveway, I rushed to my car and climbed in. Man, it was hard to keep up with Harry he was a speedy driver.

I was curious as to where he was going, but I really needed to warn him about Victoria. He can't marry her. He can't be with her. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with a guy I don't even know?! But there is something so different about him. He's basically perfect. Ugh.

I was getting pretty nervous, I dont even know where he is going. But, I followed him anyways. He started heading to my favorite side of town, the side with all of the bars. He finally pulled in to one of my favorite old bars, Hershey's Pub.

I knew I shouldn't have gone there, but I wasn't going to drink. It was just gonna be a quick thing, in and out.

Harry got out and I waited until he went in to get out. I needed to gain my confidence. I was so freaking nervous to even talk to him. But I wanted to thank him for helping me up too.

I got out of my car and headed into Hershey's, I was scared as hell. When I stepped inside, I saw Harry in the corner booth sitting alone smoking. I love the atmosphere of bars, it's calming. But I need to resist the alcohol. I dont want rehab! Bahahaha.

Harry saw me as I walked towards him. He looked aggravated.
"I was curious as to why you were following me?" Harry said. Ugh his voice had me so breath taken. He had a perfect accent, I'm not good with them. I dont know where he is from.
"I needed to talk to you, alone" I said.
"Victoria might get mad" he said.
"First of all, you dont even fucking know Victoria so shut the fuck up." I spat. And I honestly didn't give a fuck in the moment. If I had to cuss out this hot guy to save him from Victoria ,then I sure would.
"Rude." he said.
"I wasn't trying to be, but do you know how fucking crazy you are? To get engaged to someone you met yesterday. I mean, I could understand if she was as hot as Megan fox or some shit but she's just Victoria. Where did y'all meet anyways?" I asked.
"It sounds cheesy. Hell, I dont have to tell you anyways. I dont even know you and you are already bitching at me. Fuck off." He said.
"I'm sorry. Please I am just curious. Can we start over?" I questioned.
"Yes I'm sorry too. We met at a ice cream shop downtown. I just recently moved here from the UK, hence my accent. I have been trying to find a good girl, and settle down. Back home, all the girls were sooooo wild. I had to move and find someone good. Victoria seems pretty good, hell way too good for someone like me. We just talked, and decided to be spontaneous and get engaged." He said.
" you just don't even know her. She's always been so mean to me, she made me life a hell. I think someone as perfect as you deserves better." I said. Oh shit. I just flirted with my sisters future husband. Well he won't be if I can stop it.
"Well ya see I hadn't met you before I met Victoria" he said. Omfg he totally just flirted with me.
"Not gonna lie, we would be pretty cute together" he said. Omg wtf is going on. He must just move fast with the ladies. He scooted me closer to him.
(Whispered into my ear) "Candace, you are so beautiful." He said. He was really sweet to me.
"Thanks Harry. What's your full name anyways? Just curious." I asked.
"Harold Edward Styles. And yours?" He questioned.
"Candace Renee Beauprez" I said.
"Hey wanna get out of here?" He asked
"Duh." I answered.