What happened to her?

A women is shown wearing dirty cloths. Mosquitoes are all over her and she is rubbing her arms and face. Her hair is falling on her face looking like a mad women. She doesn't wear her makeup looking exactly like a Witch.

That person is Alia Khanna oops Mehra.

Just then Pragya enters wearing a saree.

Pragya: Alia what happend? Oh god look at your state. I will inform the police to release you as soon as possible.

Alia: yes please do it. Or else i will sue you Pragya.

Pragya: no..plz.. i will do it.

She then goes towards police saying something.

Alia: waah. This Pragya is a emotional fool. Now i will be released and then will show you who i am. And where is my baby Purab?

Pragya come to her.

Pragya: don't worry Alia. You are released now.

Alia: oh god.

Alia was released. She then shows attitude to the police making them hell angry. But they controlled themselves seeing Pragya.

Pragya then next goes to Abhi.

Abhi: Pragya! You. I know u will only loves me. You came to release me right.

Pragya: yes ji! I came to release my love.

Abhi hugged her as soon as he is released. Pragya fisted her hands tightly.

Abhi: fuggi. I love you. Plz come to home. Rhea is waiting for you.

Pragya: i will come to you. But before that plz go home. I have some work.

Abhi: okey.

(Me: this foolish people forget what they said or did to her. Alia even forget that she tried to kill her🤣)

Abhi left to his home. Pragya came back in her original avatar like a queen.

Pragya: inspector i have a missing complaint.

Inspector: yes maam tell.

Pragya: Abhishek Prem Mehra and Alia Mehra is missing from today onwards.

Inspector is clueless. But nodded at her seeing the money that she kept on the table.

Pragya came home. But to her surprise Abhi and Alia was present there. She gritted her teeth.

Abhi came to her and hugs. Arnav tightly holds the phone in his hand.

Abhi: fuggi. What are you doing in this big house? And who is he?(pointing towards Arnav) and what are doing with this Prachi. She snatched my princess love.

Prachi got teary eyed. Ranbir side hugged her.

Pragya: Suniye plz. She is our daughter.

Abhi: no i have only Rhea.

Alia: Pragya. What the hell is bulbul doing here. And Disha how dare you snatch my...

Before she can complete a slap land on her face. Shocking she looks at Aryan who is looking at her with blood shot eyes.

Aryan: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT STAY AWAY FROM MY DAD. HE ISN'T ANY OBJECT TO BE SNATCHED. UNDERSTAND.

Alia got scared seeing him. She clearly saw a glimpse of Angry Disha.

But Alia being Alia replies back

Alia: how are you slap me. Do u know who i am.

Shah: yaa. A high class bitch who has gutter mouth and attitude without brain.

Alia: YOU

Aryan: DON'T

He warned her.

Kia: and for your kind info i am not Bulbul Maasi. I am Kiara Sing

Abhi: Kiara. Pragya how dare you. You didn't tell me about her.

Arnav: No..plz.. jaan What are you doing. Plz gets him out of my house.

Abhi pushed Arnav who is coming towards Pragya. He stumbles a little. Prachi holds her.

Prachi: Paa. U okey.

Arnav: i am fine princess.

That was it. Pragya grabs Abhi's hair harshly and pushed him. He directly landed on the floor.

Pragya: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY JAAN. I WILL KILL YOU.

She then kicks and beats him blue and black. Alia doesn't intervene seeing Pragya Angry.

Arnav holds Pragya.

Arnav: Sh.. it's okey jaan. Max take the two to torture room.

Max holds Alia who is struggling to get out. Disha sees this and goes towards her giving a tight slap. She immediately become unconscious.

Max also drags Abhi who is already unconscious with Pragya's beating.

Arnav hugs Pragya tightly. Prachi broke down in tears. Ranbir immediately hugs her stroking her hairs to calm her.

Pragya: how the hell did they get here. MAX!

Max: i...am so..sorry maam. I don't.

Pragya shows her hands.

Max: i trust you that doesn't mean you can dance on my head.

Sushma: Pragya. Whoever it is, respect. He is also a Human.

Pragya calms herself.

Pragya: i am sorry Max. But i don't want you to repeat it again.

Max: yes maam

Pragya: good

Pragya goes towards Prachi. She cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Pragya: No bacha. Don't cry. He doesn't deserve your tears.

Prachi: how..how can he forget what he said on that day at the temple? He said so much to you, to me and Ranbir. Still he says he loves you. He then snaps at you when he saw Di.

Pragya: he is like that only. He tells he loves me but that can't be seen in his actions. Love can only be seen by our partner if we express it by actions. Even if he does, he doesn't trust me nor respects me. Respect and Trust should be there with Love.

Prachi: I am happy you got true love now Mumma.

Pragya looks at Arnav smiling fondly. He wink at her.

Hey cuties! Hope u all like it. I am planning to introduce some other characters for Our Prachi's in-laws. (Positive characters)

Comment if it's needed or not.

Keep smiling

Comment and Vote.

Thnx.