one| little girl

After Leone's tattoo, it was time for me to take a shot of espresso and dive into the drawing for my next client

She asked for a grec mythology tattoo inspired by athena, goddess of war. She gave me full creative liberty, which I love.

I was sitting next to a sleeping Alex, her boyfriend hadn't arrived yet which was weird. I thought he would've came in an hour, but guess not.

"Where is she! Where the fuck is she!"

Spoke too soon.

Rolling my shoulders, I made my way towards the front desk. In front of the desk was a well built man with short brown hair and an angry expression plastered on his face.

"Where's my girlfriend." He spat as Gio looked at him with a bored expression.

"Either you calm down or I'm dragging your ass out, eh. Who the fuck are you to yell at us like we're nothing?" I snarled causing the men around us to laugh.

"You Alex's boy toy?"

"I'm her boyfriend." He rectified as I let out a small ah. Motioning for him to follow me, I brought him towards the back of the shop.

"She's sleeping right now. I don't know who the fuck Sky is but I don't like her. I think she got roofied or she's coming down for PCP."

"Cazzo." He whispered under his breath before slowly shaking Alex awake.

I hate to admit it but they're cute together.

"Mhmm, Vince? Wh-what are you doing here?" She questioned while letting out the cutest yawn ever.

God, she's adorable.

"Hi, baby. I'm going to bring you home, okay?" He said in the most gentle voice I've heard him speak since he got here.

"M'kay."

The man hauled her up his shoulder, making sure she had put her shirt back on before walking out the front door.

"A thanks would've been appreciated." I mumbled to myself before going back to my booth and continuing my drawings.

"So, that was something." Storm stated while putting a bottle of water in front of me.

Thanking him, I didn't try to uphold a conversation since I had too much work to do.

That didn't stop him from talking though. If you wanted to know, Storm loves to talk. His favourite subject is his boyfriend.

Lucas did this. Lucas did that. Blah blah blah.

Somedays, I really do contemplate if homicide is a good idea or not.

"Can I ask you something?"

"No." Rolling his eyes, Storm took a seat on my red couch.

"When's the right time to propose to someone?" He asked as his cheeks were a deep shade of red.