seventeen| bdsm

Cora drove us all the way to her apartment, the music of the radio was the only noise in the car

I couldn't say anything, I was so embarrassed by what had happened in the restaurant. I felt in some kind of trance like state, almost like I was floating.

I've never felt that way before, it's like I was giving up control to Cora. And I hate not being in control.

"Tristan? You've been fully quiet this whole ride." Cora said while stopping the car in front of her apartment complex.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled embarrassed out of my mind.

"Why are you apologizing for? Do you regret what we did at the restaurant?" I quickly shook my head no, because it's true, I don't regret it.

But that's not me.

I don't do sexual things on the first date nor do I call women mommy. It's never happened before.

"Then what's wrong, baby? You have to talk to me, Tristan. I'm not in your head." Cora said while turning her body towards me, her hand reaching up to grab mine as I bite the inside of my cheek.

"I-.... I don't know what happened, C. Whatever that was, it wasn't me. I don't do that ever."

"Do what? Get a blowjob in a restaurant or -?"

"Both."

Cora's hand went to my cheek before leaning against the console, her lips inches away from mine.

"I'm going to kiss you, and then we're going to talk about what happened in my apartment, okay?"

"Okay."

"Mhmm, my sweet and good boy." She mumbled before crushing her lips against mine. Her lips were warm and soft, almost silken, against my own.

Her tongue licked my bottom lip as I slightly parted them, allowing her tongue to slip inside my mouth

Her tongue licked my bottom lip as I slightly parted them, allowing her tongue to slip inside my mouth. She took control of our kiss, my hand resting on the back of her neck as she moaned slightly.

I could feel the soft tickles of her breath beneath my nose, her other hand going through my hair as we breathed each other in.