Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the eldest of four children born to Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the second grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and he is the first-born son of Lord Frederick William second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior born in 2185.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR eldest uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II didn't inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory, but his father did, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior ascended to the Dukedom of Norfolk shortly after his birth in 2209.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR first cousin, Lord George Frederick Carey would inherit the Dukedom of Bedford Territory and they were only six months apart in age.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and none of his brothers had the luxury of marrying the women that they loved and if they did so they would lose the right to inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Whereas, Lord George Frederick Carey was allowed to marry the woman that he loved.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was born in December of 2209, and he was followed by brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard in 2215, a sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2217 and finally a younger brother, Lord Edwin William Howard in 2219.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR met and fell in love with the beautiful Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck, the grand-aunt of his grand-nephew, Lord David William in 2225, but Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior wouldn't approve of the match to his eldest son with petty aristocrats and he arranged his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to marry the eldest daughter of Lord James Alexander Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory in 2226, and they were married in 2228, but their first child a son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III wasn't born until January of 2230.

Likewise, Lord James Alexander II married Lady Arbella Stuart and they have two children, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and a daughter, Lady Charlotte Louisa Stuart.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR with two wives had a total of six children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, he is the father of Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Duke of St. Alban Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory,

Lady Patricia Charlene Howard, Duchess of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10 and she is the mother of Lord Ralph Neville II, future Duke of Westmoreland Territory and Lady Patricia Charlene Neville.

Lord Patrick William Howard, Duke of Cambridge Territory and father of Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, Future Duchess of Cambridge Territory, and Lord David Frederick Howard, Duke of Albany Territory.

Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard, Duchess of Buckingham Territory on Star-Base 10 and she is the mother of Lord David Frederick Stafford III, and twins Lady Georgette Augusta and Lord George Augusta Stafford,

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk and his successor and he is the father of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard (His successor ), Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory, and Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard, future Duchess of York who becomes the mother of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard, Lord Richard Edward Churchill, and Lady Henrietta Ann Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was Duke of Norfolk Territory from 2240 until 2275, and he abdicated in favor of his son , Lord Andrew Howard in 2275, one month after Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born on May 1, 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard creates his father, The Duke of York Territory and in July of 2276, he creates his second brother, Lord Patrick William Howard II, Duke of Cambridge Territory in honor of the birth of his niece, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and he creates his eldest brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory in 2282, in the honor of his nephew, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III birth and he creates his nephew, Duke of St. Albans Territory, but it is not Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV who will inherit the Dukedom of Sussex Territory, but his younger half sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard who was born in 2295.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard creates his second nephew, Lord David Frederick Howard, Duke of Albany Territory along with his first cousin thrice removed, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory, as his eldest sister would inherit the Dukedom from their father, Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Elizabeth and her siblings and first cousins and second cousins were all third cousins to both Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard III along with Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Anastasia Christina, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lord David Frederick, Lady Sophia Dorothea, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann are share the same great-great-great-grandfather,Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey are Lord Frederick William Howard's great-great-great-great-grandchildren as they are his daughter's great-great-grandchildren and they are not only half sister and brother to Lord Andrew Charles's children, but also they are his children's third cousins once removed.

Lord David William Beck is Lord Frederick William Howard's great great-grandson through his youngest son, and his great-granddaughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard and Lord David William Beck II is Lord Frederick William Howard's great-great-great-grandson and Lady Edwina Wihelmina Beck is his great-great-great-granddaughter.

Lord David William Beck is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR grandnephew, and Lord Richard Edward Howard III is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR grandnephew.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR has two grandnieces, Lady Suzanne Virginia Howard and Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR only niece, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard died in 2249 shortly before Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Lord Frederick William Howard III , Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Andrew Charles was born in 2250.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is the last child and oldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior to pass away in 2299.