3 - i'm in so much trouble

BEFORE

BEFORE

I have mastered the art of not checking out Brooks Andrews.

Especially when it's game day.

It takes all my willpower in order to not drool over Brooks as he's running up and down the field, like he owns it.

Cause when he's on the field, he does own it.

And that is so sexy.

But I promised Lina. So I've had to master pretending to be uninterested. It's the hardest thing I've had to do, but I'll do it for Lina.

I scroll through my shopping app, trying to see if there's anything I should order. Not that I needed anything new, but I do enjoy indulging myself when I get money from my sponsors.

I saw a sexy white lace top, shoelace design going down the front of it. It was hot, but I knew I couldn't pull it off. But Lina...

"Nana," I poke her side. "Would you wear this?"

She looks at my screen, then looks at me. "I don't think my boobs would fit in that, Av." She snorts.

"Oh, it can," I smirk. "I think you'd look hot in it."

And she would. Lina is so damn pretty, it's unfair. It's natural with her, too. She doesn't wear a shit ton of makeup like I do. She owns her natural self and it's beautiful. I wish I had natural beauty like her.

"You just don't understand the struggle of these," she motions to her chest. "Any 'sexy' shirt would still make me look like a house. It's a no-win situation. These are like mountains on my chest, it's a curse."

I laugh, which makes Lina laugh. Lina thinks her boobs are a curse? I've had boys straight up reject me because of my flat chest.

"I wish I had that problem, okay? I usually have to find the best push-up bra I can in order to make it seem like there's something going on here." I sigh. "That is the true curse."

"Oh, really?"

She doesn't even know the half of it.

"Hell yeah! I wish I had mountains on my chest. Guys usually dig that. It's much harder for them to be entertained with pancakes."

Lina shakes her head, laughing. She thinks I'm joking, but I'm not. My microscopic boobs were such a huge insecurity for me. Guys want something to hold onto. And I hardly have anything to offer them.