Chapter Nine

3RD POV,THAT SAME EVENING, AT CAMILLE'S APARTMENT, Klaus had taken Camille to her apartment and is now in her living room

3RD POV,
THAT SAME EVENING, AT CAMILLE'S APARTMENT, Klaus had taken Camille to her apartment and is now in her living room.

"Thanks for taking me home, Klaus." Camille said with a small smile.

"You're welcome. I'm relieved that you're okay and unharmed." Klaus said.

Klaus and Camille exchange small smiles at each other.

"Guess I should leave you to it." Klaus said, and slowly walks away.

"Klaus?" Camille said, causing him to look at her. "There's something that you should know about Sabrina."

"What is it?" Klaus said.

"Sabrina's planning on leaving New Orleans upon receiving a letter from Duke University. Jesse told me herself." Camille tells Klaus.

Klaus's eyes widen, shocked, upon what Camille informed him about his fiancée, Sabrina.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

{Sabrina's Nightdress}

In Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Sabrina is gently laying on her stomach, on the bed, reading a book. After reading a page, she gently flips another page to proceed with the next chapter in her book.

Her phone buzzes on the bed. She picks it up and looks at it. Klaus

She answers her phone with a small smile. "Hey, Klaus."

"Hi, Love. Have you tried a beignet?" Klaus asked on the phone.

"Hmm? Nope. I don't think so. But it sounds pretty good." Sabrina said.

"Come to the second floor railing." Klaus said on the phone, and hangs up his phone.

Sabrina gets up and walks out of the bedroom and walks up to the second floor railing.

Klaus is there with a paper bag. "Beignets."

Sabrina playfully giggles softly with a small smile.

minutes after...

In Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Klaus and Sabrina are sitting on the carpet floor, snacking on some beignets.

"This is really good." Sabrina said with a small smile, eating her beignet.

"Glad you like it." Klaus said with a small smile, but his small smile slowly fades away. "So, Duke University?"

Sabrina slowly stops smiling herself becoming gloomily. "Jesse told you, didn't she?"

"Jesse told Camille, and Cami told me, but why didn't you?" Klaus asked.

"Because I'm holding you back." Sabrina said to him, sitting up in a sidesaddle sitting position.

"You're not holding me back." Klaus said. "Is this what Aurora said to you?"

"It's just you have enemies, and you're Klaus Mikaelson and you don't care about anything or anyone." Sabrina said.

"I care about you. Is that why you're leaving for Duke University and New Orleans?" Klaus asked her.

"You can't be worried about me while you're handling your enemies, Klaus. Our best friends knows of our chemistry connection. But Klaus, ever since, you and I met, you've developed a soften heart. And Klaus, you're never soft hearted." Sabrina said.

"But you can't leave." Klaus said.

Sabrina smiles a little. "Elijah needs you, Klaus. And you don't need to be distracted. And besides, I did like the beignet."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange soften looks at each other. She plants a kiss on his forehead and gets up to her feet.

Klaus gets up and slowly walks up to Sabrina. "What about Slater and Jesse?"

"Slater and Jesse can take care of themselves. This is my choice, Klaus." Sabrina said.

Klaus sighs to himself, not liking Sabrina's choice, but doesn't argue with her about it. "You're right, it is your choice. And I won't talk to you out of it."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and she plants a kiss on his cheek. She gently pulls off her engagement ring and gives it back to Klaus, who gently takes it in his hand.

"For now, we can postpone the wedding, can we?" Sabrina said.

"Sure, of course." Klaus said, putting Sabrina's engagement ring in his pants pocket.

Sabrina looks at Klaus and gently brushes his hair with her hand. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine." Klaus said with a small smile. "When do you leave for Duke University?"

"The next day." Sabrina said.

"Well, then, you might as well began to pack your things." Klaus said.

"Okay." Sabrina said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and he walks away. But she knew that deep down within Klaus, that he's not really quite okay with her leaving as she gently leans backwards on the wall.

any Comment (s) ? any Vote (s) ?