Chapter Ten

THE NEXT MORNING, AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND, Sabrina has packed up her duffle tote bags and gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder

{Sabrina's Outfit}

As Sabrina slowly walks away, she stops walking and turns around, looking up at Klaus and Elijah, who's at the second floor railing.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other. And she walks away, walking out of the Mikaelson Compound.

Now, outside, Sabrina has put her duffle bags into the backseat of an Uber and herself as she closes the car door.

The Uber slowly drives away. Sabrina looks at the Mikaelson Compound as the Uber proceeds to drive away. And she looks away from it, knowing in her heart, this was right thing to do. She knew that she made Klaus Mikaelson soft hearted and got him to slowly open up his heart to Happiness and Love.

But Klaus needed to focus on taking care of his enemies.

Sabrina looks at the Mikaelson Compound as the Uber drives further away from it. And she gently leans backwards on the chair, glumly, but sighs to herself.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

3RD POV,
MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Minutes after Sabrina's departure, Klaus and Elijah are in the study, with Marcel Gerard having joined The Strix, Elijah has been informed of a weapon that could destroy the Mikaelson family.

"According to what I have learned from Aya's young witch, the information sounds biblical." Elijah said, looking at an old journal. "A pale horse or Pegasus."

"Neither of those sounds like a weapon, but it would be nice if the bloody witches just said what they meant." Klaus said, sitting in a chair.