Chapter Twelve

THE NEXT MORNING AT DUKE UNIVERSITY, Vanessa Monroe and Sabrina are taking a stroll

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"So, Sabrina Cooper? What made you become interested in Comparative Folklore?" Vanessa asked.

"I took folklore at the Stamford Academy. And my best friend, Jesse, and her husband, Slater, has been working at the Talamasca Caste for a long while. And it intrigued me." Sabrina said to Vanessa.

"Ohh, I would've though that Bram Stoker hinted your intrigue in Folklore." said Vanessa Monroe. "How about a latte?"

"Yeah. Sure. Sabrina said.

Vanessa and Sabrina exchange smiles at each other as they walks away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

3RD POV,
LUCIEN CASTLE'S PENTHOUSE

After Klaus was kidnapped by Lucien Castle, who has taken a serum, which made him become an Upgraded Original Vampire, Klaus is strapped to an dark object.

And Aurora has taken quite the pleasure of hurting Klaus.

And so, Jesse and Camille had came to rescue Klaus, but unfortunately, Aurora is much older than both Jesse and Camille.

"This is quite the interesting strategy." Aurora said, glancing at an unconscious Jesse. "Your best friends, Jesse, and Cami, and the woman you love, your precious Sabrina, isn't here. Perhaps, I'll visit her at the Duke University."

"Do you really think that Charlotte Petrova gives a damn about you, Aurora? She's using you, and when she's done with you, you're nothing to Charlotte but a loose end." Klaus said to Aurora.