Chapter Thirteen

THE NEXT AFTERNOON, after Sabrina had fought Lucien Castle and extracted his heart from his chest, she's sitting on the floor, shocked that she had destroyed Lucien Castle

Sabrina's phone buzzes on the sofa. She glances at her phone and slowly gets up and walks over to her phone and looks at it.

Klaus

Sabrina sits down on the floor and answers her phone. "Klaus?"

"Sabrina? Are you okay? Where's Lucien?" Klaus asked on the phone.

"He's gone." Sabrina said, with a shaky breath. "He's gone."

" 'Gone?' " Klaus said. "Sabrina?"

"Lucien's dead, Klaus. I did it." Sabrina tells Klaus on the phone, frantically.

"I'm on my way to you." Klaus said.

"No, don't, Klaus. Just leave me alone." Sabrina said. "You were right, you're too damaged for me and I'm too good for you. And when we started dating, your enemies learned of our relationship."

"Sabrina, Don't. You're in shock with destroying Lucien." Klaus said on the phone. "I'm in my car right now, and I'm coming to you."

"I have Lucien's blood on my hand." Sabrina said, glancing at her right blood-stained hand. "Go back to Elijah."

"Sabrina?" Klaus said on the phone. "Sabrina?"

Sabrina hangs up her phone and glances at Lucien's desiccated dead body laying on the floor.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

{Sabrina's Outfit}

{Sabrina's Outfit}

After wrapping up Lucien Castle's desiccated dead body in cloth and igniting it with a match, Sabrina gazes, glumly.