Ch. 13: The Beach

James POV
On our way to the beach I had a heart to heart with my princess. She is definitely every image of her mom and I. I just cant let nothing happen to her. I asked her why she felt she had to sneak and lie to us. Then she pointed out cause we to over protective. All a brotha could do was laugh. As we pull up to the beach I look for Angela cause she told me she will be here. Ryan walked off from me and I wanted to make sure she was safe. This Florida heat got evrrybody out here in the water.

Angela POV
I noticed James the moment he stepped foot on the sand. I had to do a double take because the girl he is with looks just like the same one I saw Victor with. It cant be🤔🤔🤔. James is going to have a fit when he finds out my husband is talking to his daughter. I cant say if they are sexing because I havent caught them in the act. Im watching him to see which direction he goes in then I will go to him.

Victor VOP
I was waiting for Ryan because she said her and her dad was coming to the beach. Angela doesnt know Im here but Imm watching her every move to make sure she doesnt sneak up on me. Wait, I see Ryans dad walk up to her as they move to the shade. So thats whose she been seeing. Well not for long if Jazell finds out.

Jazell POV
As Im laying out on the beach I noticed quite a bit. From where I sit Im not visibal to the eye. Im a mafia leader what you expect. Sitting up from my laying position I noticed my princess and that lying ass James. I also noticed the split up. She went to the right and him about 100 yards from my position. So I moved further into the shade. I see a snow bunny approaching me. Let me look at my phone. Taking a look at her and then the picture I have of her my worker sent me I was plotting. As Im keeping my bodyguard on them I search for my princess. Once I locate her I realize shes with a white man. Must be the professor. Wait, what the fuck, its snow bunny's husband. Damn this shit is fucked up on so many levels. Easing from my position I make my way to my daughter. Time to bust up both parties might I add, my daughters forst. Then that cheating ass husband. Na, Im going to let him enjoy that way I can find out wherr they are staying. I will go pay both of them a visit at one time. Killing two birds with one stone. Before Ryan can see me, I ducked off the sand heading to the vacation rental to plot.

Ryan POV
Just as I made it Victor I noticed he looked a little shaken up. I asked him was he okay. He told me my mom was headed right for us. As I turn around I see her ducking off the sand very quickly. Damn, I am so caught. I try to search for my pops. As I look I noticed him with a white woman. Shit, if I seen them that means mom has too. Shits about to get real ugly here in Florida.

Walking in the water felt great. Shortly after I noticed Victor came in and went under water. Searvhing for him I think thats him that just swammed into me. Once I felt a finger enter me I knew for sure it was him. Aching for a release I held his finger inside me. Encouraging him to go deeper. He looks at me so sexy. I told him lets leave the beach. To my surprise he agreed. We went back to our vacation rental so I could get changing clothes.

On my way up stairs I noticed my mom on the top step. She was cleaning her gun. My first sign to get the hell away from the house. She looked at me and smiled. She then told me she saw my SD at the beach and he was nice looking. I informed her that he was down stairs and she got up heading that way. My only thought was let me hurry up and get some changing clothes.
As I enter the living room I heard my mom ask Victor a stream of questions. Even as far as did he value his life. She's scaring my baby. But I wasnt stupid enough to say anything. Jazell dont play. He talked with her. I was amazed how he held his own. He told her that she doesnt scare him. She told him he should be scared if he knew what she did for a living. I was schocked when he told her he knew she was the mafia leader. Completely catching mom off guard.

Jazell POV
I almost shot him when he told me he knew I was the mafia leader. Got me wondering how he know. At least I know my daughter has someone who done research on her family. But that shit will get him killed. So, I decided to play 21 questions with him. Looking over at Ryan I could tell I was making her very embarassed. Fuck, I dont care he fucking my daughter. This is how our convo went.
So Victor, are you in love with my daughter? He said yes pretty fast. 1 point for him. Now Victor you work as a professor, how can you take care of my princess off of the income when she's spoiled as hell? (I researched him, I know he owns the college). He clears his troath and replied with Im rich. That the professor is his second income. I smiled because I see he hasnt told Ryan just yet. I wont expose him either. Last few questions Victor. Are you married and do you have children? If so how old are they? The look he is giving me is a tell tell sign and I wonder if Ryan is picking up on it.

Victor POV
As Jazell ask the last of her questions, I almost pissed my wrt shorts. But I dont want our relationship to be based off a lie either. I see Ryan is waiting for my answer so heres nothing. Jazell, yes Im married getting ready to go through a divorce. I have two children which are boys. They are 29 and 31. I planned on telling Ryan tonight because I love her enough to say the truth. But as her parent I can tell you are just concerned for her. I turn to Ryan who was speechless. Then next thing I knew a slapped came across my face back to back. I guess I deserved that. Her mom stopped her. She told her at least I was honest. That an honest man is a kept man. Otherwise she told her tk keep me.
Surprised to see shes on my side. Jazell asked me if I knew my wife was fucking her husband. Catching Ryan and I both off guard all I could do was be honest. I told her she has a photo of Ryan and I for proof cause she wants a divorce but she wants only my house. I agreed since she doesnt know Im rich. She told me she had been seeing someone but she didnt say who. I found out today once I saw Ryan and James go separate ways on the beach. I was following her every move so she didnt catch Ryan and I again for more proof but then I sae James go to her. After I saw you heading our way I knew then you saw them together.

Ryan POV
Im lost for words. As well as scared to leave my ma here to her thoughts. Her thoughts are ruthless, and Im not ready for my dad to die just yet. I still need this Cadi with the title in my name. I asked ma if wanted to go stay with us for the night to clear her head. She told me her head is clear. As she was reading my mind she told me not to worry she already bought me the Cadi same exact one and it will be sitting in our yard when we return home. Now I know theres not anything I can say that can stop her. I just kissed her on the lips good-bye because Im not sure if I will return to a normal life or just one with me and the mafia leader. I guess I need to see in the morning.