Ch. 21: Big News

JazellPOV
As we were driving to the college I noticed Ryan looked pissed off. Baby girl, are you okay? She said she just think he really needs to know since he will be working on his marriage with Angela. I couldnt imagine what she is going through. I promised her we have her back a million times and if she doesnt feel like telling him till she is out of the first trimester then I support it. I told her make a decision before we get to the exit for the college.

Ryan POV
As we were driving and listening to my mom she is correct. I want to make it out of dangers zone before I tell Victor anything. So I kept driving to the grocery store. While driving I looked in the rear-view mirror and noticed three black vehicles following us. Hey mom, we are being tailed. Three bogies two cars back. She pulls her phone out to call Big J.

Jazell POV
Big J we got three bogies two cars behind us. How far till you get to us? Ok, we will take our detour route in situations like this. See ya in twenty. And fam, good looking out. I told Ryan to switch positions with me so I can drive. Once we switched I drove a little faster to the detour route. I kept an eye on the bogies and told Ryan to look under her seat and grab the gun. She told me she doesnt keep weapons in her truck. I told her I brought it with me when I got in. She shake her head. I dont know what shes thinking I dont go anywhere without my heat.
Call your dad and tell him about the bogies.

Ryan POV
Hey dad, we got three bogies following us. I laughed. Mom, dad said the bogies is his. He making sure his ladies are well protected. She laughed and said she should have known. She called Big J and told him to back off that dad called them in to follow us for protection.

Jazell POV
He said he is behind them but noticed an all white BMW following behind them with dark tint windows. I tensed up because I noticed that car in the hospital parking lot. Who the hell could that be? Ryan asked why I looked tensed but not wanting to lie I told her what Big J said. She said ma, maybe its the new girl Kim. Remember we saw her and she might live out this way. Thinking about it, she just might be right. I told Big J to fall back about four cars cause we think we know who it is.

Kim POV
As I was leaving the hospital, I saw Ryan and her mom leave about three seconds as I exited the doors. Seeing three dark SUVs following them I got into my Beamer and followed suit. I noticed into the ride about twenty minutes a red and grey charger behind me. These folks is into some heavy shit. I cant die though I have a princess to raise. I called my mom and she just happens to be getting on the express way ahead of me. She told me she'll wait till I pass to get on behind me. This shit is crazy. As I passed by I noticed mom hoped on. So we are pretty much just playing cat and mouse. Ryan has finally gotten off. Everyone is getting off behind her, so I turn to get off as well. I noticed the car behind me does the same thing, which causes my mom to turn off as well.
Ten minutes later we pulled inside a Kroger's parking lot. Everybody hops out with guns drawn. We all looked around. Ryan's mom told everyone to lower their guns. She then said we all work for the same people her and her husband. I was shocked. My mom have a lot of explaining to do. Im no dirty cop. I dont take bribes and damn sho not looking the other way.

Kimba POV
Once Jazell let those words slip her mouth Kim looked at me with hate. Her look was one of needing an explanation. I agree I owe her that, but this isnt what she thinks. We are taking them down but I need a lot more evidence. As of now if I take them in they will walk. I will do more time then anyone because I killed people just to prove Im loyal to James. Im in over my head but I need this bust. I have kept my director in the loop and he has agreed to make the deaths seem justifiable. As long as I can bring down the two biggest drug dealers known to man.

Jazell POV
Kimba, nice of you to join the party. I see James is a man of his word. He has quiet a bit of protection. Kim, am I correct? May I asked why you are here?

Kim POV
Well when I saw you pulled away from the hospital I noticed these 3 black trucks following so I trailed them to make sure that they wouldnt hurt Ryan and you. I then called my mom who was getting onto the express way as we were coming along and she followrd that car right here. Whom now I realized that everyone know each other.
Ryan was shaking her head. She said the only one she know is her cousin Big J. Who is driving the Charger. The way he kept looking at my mom like he wants her. As I look further I see he has a wedding band on his finger. Maybe my mama is in too deep. I hate to take her down too but I will. The one thing I hate the most is a dirty cop.

Hey Ryan lets walk inside the store shall we? I was pleased when she said okay. While walking she told me I earned her trust. She wasnt sure if she could trust me but risking my life to save her and her mom assured her she can. Oh boy, I need to tell her about myself. Ryan, there's something you should know about me. Im a cop. Not just any cop but Im DETF. She asked me to explain more. I told her we will talk more at dinner. She didnt seem to mind that Im a cop. She said she has never had any friends outside her mom and dad. So I was honored she trusted me. It will never change the fact my mom is going to lock up her parents soon. We got the food for dinner and a lot more. I talked to her and told her about myself and my child. I told her I will be bringing her to dinner too. She seemed really excited to meet Payton.

Just as we were walking to Aisle 4 we came face to face with Josè. He spoke to us and stopped to look at me. He told me I looked fimilar but I told him Im not from California. I am visiting from Florida. He said he still feel like he knows me. I told him nope. Then he turned to Ryan to introduce himself. Being I know his type I acted as if we are a couple. She was flirting but I cut that short quick. Hey baby, what else are we getting for dinner and desert? She looked taken back but she recovered and said whatever else you want babe. Josè stood there speechless. Ryan facial expression changed once he said it was nice meeting you.

I noticed but I mouthed to her fill you in and she winked.