Ch. 17: Friends with Benefits

Gerald POV
Hey peeps what it do. You know me as James co-worker but let me introduce myself. I came from the streets. Thats how I was able to put myself through medical school. James and I both work at the hospital. Hell, My dad own's it. Na, Im the type that works for what he wants so I dont expect my father to pass anything down to me. Im not spoiled. Me and pops didnt form a relationship till I was 25 and out of college. Im 42 but I dont look a day over 30. James met me at school and he put me on. Im a Florida boy. So it was only right I hook him up with a job at the hosiptal for looking out for me on the come up. One day he asked me if I could be his right hand man in the drug game. I told him yeah, but I think we should bring in my friend with benefits. He asked me who she was and I told him her name is Kimba. At first I didnt tell him she was Feds. I wanted them to meet first. Though she a good shorty, I keep her around for the entail. Hell Ill never get serious with the "big boyz" aka FEDs. We have been kicking ot for a minute. She keeps talking about wanting more but hell, Im not the man for her. I will shatter her world. Then her ass would want to lock me up and throw away the key. So Im good with just knocking her off.

Kimba POV
Its me again. Now that you know a little about me, let me fill in some blanks. I am Kimba Banks. I work with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). I am a Senior Agent. Ive been with the department for twenty years come next week. Im 47 years old and dont look my age. In my extra time I love to have sex, read, and sell dope. Before I became a Fed I went to the military right after high school. I was able to graduate at age 14 since Im so smart. They say its rare to find people that smart. I say its not we just have to be willing to apply ourselves. But back to me. I seen a lot of shit while serving my country. I left the service at age 27. It took me a minute to get back adjusted to society with the line of work I did. I was a trained killer in the service. Thats right, the first female mercenary. Because my shooting skills was like none they have ever seen. They thought I was just a pretty face. Surprise, surprise, they were. It took me three months to find work with my background. The Feds wanted me and wanted me bad before any local department. I have no children and I like it that way. Never could have them. I met Gerald doing some undercover work on a case. Well thats what the department thinks. Im actually scoping out the hospital for a man. Im ready to settle down and I want me a doctor. Male or female. I do them both. Thats how I ran into Gerald. We talked and been kicking it since.

Gerald is boring to me. I love freaky shit and he isnt into that. When he told me his line of work on the side I knew I had to get down. Then I had the honor of meeting the brains Dr. James Davis. Who would have known the heart surgeon is a cartel leader. He's find as hell too. But I see a ring. I dont do married men unless I can have fun with the wife first. Then maybe we can work something out.

I have a few females that ride for me but yall will meet them later. But now that you have met us, you will hear a lot from Gerald and I.

Kimba

Boris as Gerald

Boris as Gerald

Sorry for the very short chapter

Sorry for the very short chapter. This os just to bring them in officially. Their roles gets better. 😘😘😘
If there's any ideas that you want to see come to life in this book please share. This will be a series. Not sure how many books yet but they are coming.