Chapter 2

"God! I'm so nervous!" I yelled and Daisy took my hand. "You're going to do it great! You've been absolutely amazing these weeks and you're going to smash it!" Daisy said to me and I hugged her. "Thank you so much Daisy, thanks for being my friend here." I said smiling. Over these weeks, she became my best friend and we hung out a lot. "I hope he's here" I said and she smiled. "I'm sure he is" She said knowing I was talking about Dave. "He texted me early this afternoon saying me that his flight was late, but I hope he made it..." I said and she smiled. "Don't be sad now. I'm sure he's here, so you should put your best smile and shine on the catwalk." She said and I nodded. "Girls! 5 minutes!" One man said and we heard the music's show start. "How are my beautiful girls?" Troy said from behind and we turned to him. "Little y/n is nervous!" Daisy said laughing. "Shut up! And don't little me!" I said laughing and she hugged me. "You're going to smash it tonight!" Troy said and we both smiled. "Thank you" Daisy said and quickly was our turn. I was so nervous. Daisy shook my hand and she was the first one to make her way to the catwalk and then it was my turn. I walked to the sound of the music and I made my best smile ever. I think it was my best moment by far in my entire life; I was being a model in a catwalk. After the couple of songs and the different kind of clothes we showed, the show was finally over.

"You've done it absolutely amazing!" Troy yelled hugging us. "Waaaw it's been absolutely insane!" I yelled and suddenly I felt two hands on my shoulders. "You've smashed it!" a familiar voice said and I saw my boy there. "DAVE!" I yelled jumping to his arms. "I'm so proud of you" He said kissing my lips. As he left me to the floor, I introduced him to Daisy and Troy. "By the way, we're going to hang out around London. I have a couple of friends that are on vacations and they want to hang out. Would you join us?" Tory asked us. "Yeah! Of course!" Daisy said and I looked at them both. "What about you, little Y/n?" Daisy said. "Hmm..." I said looking at Dave smiling. "We're going to spend some time together alone" I said smiling taking Dave's hand.

"It's not so common for a model to sat down on her bed and eat pizza with her boyfriend after her first catwalk" Dave said laughing as I took the last piece of pizza as we were in my bed, listening music and talking about the catwalk. "Believe me that I'm going to burn this pizza tomorrow on the gym." I said laughing and he laughed too. "To be a model it's harder than being a military. We stay like 4 hours per day in the gym." I said laughing. "I might not upset you or you're going to punch me." Dave said laughing and I finished the piece of pizza and placed the pizza box on the floor and I climbed to his lap. "I thought you were not going to make it to see me." I said and he hugged me. "I promised you I would be here." He said and I pecked his lips. "If you have enjoyed this one you just have to wait till the one we have in a couple of days! It's going to be huge! And Troy has told us that they are going to come some designers from good marks and they can bring us opportunities!" I said smiling and he looked at me a little bit sadly and I caressed his cheeks with my thumbs. "Hey... what's wrong...?" I asked. "I wouldn't be here in a couple of days..." He said and I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked. "I have to come back to Germany. I have a lot of University stuff to do." He said and I took a deep breath. "But you've just arrived like 6 hours ago..." I whispered and he hugged me. "I know..." He said and I looked at him. "At least we have tomorrow. I have the day off so we can hang out and have fun!" I said smiling and then again he looked away. "Dave?" I asked and he looked at me sadly. "When... when are you leaving?" I asked and he took a deep breath. "Tomorrow morning..." He said and I took a little bit of distance from him. "But... you've just..." I whispered and he hugged me. "I'm sorry..." he whispered. "But you know this opportunity they've brought me it's so important..." He said and I nodded holding my tears. "I know... but... I just thought we would have a couple of days to stay together..." I said and he put his hands on my cheeks. "At least we can enjoy this hours we have left." He said and I nodded and hugged him.