Chapter 3

"So is he coming or not?" Daisy asked as we were getting ready to the catwalk. "I don't know Daisy... I called him yesterday and told me that he was too busy but he promised me that he would come to visit me more often but nothing... I haven't seen him since the first catwalk..." I said and she touched my shoulder to try to calm me down. "Have you called him today?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes, but he doesn't take it. Maybe he's upset because I got upset yesterday... I don't know and I don't want to think about it... we have a catwalk now..." I said and she hugged me.

"Girls, are you ready?" Troy asked and we looked at him. "yeah" We both said at the same time and quickly went to the catwalk.

The show was amazing, to get into this new life at the beginning was difficult but I was getting comfortable after those weeks. "Well done!" Troy said as we came back to the backstage. "It's been really nice!" I said smiling. "Now let's get ready for the party." Troy said smiling and I saw Harry coming into the dressing room. "You girls have been amazing" He said. "Thank you Hazza" I said smiling.

After those weeks hanging out we were becoming close friends. "Are you ready for the party?" Harry asked. "Yeah, I really need to have some fun." I said smiling. "Then, let's have fun." I heard a voice said and I quickly turned myself and I saw Dave on the door.

"Dave" I whispered speechless. "Are you going to come here and hug your boyfriend or should I leave?" He said laughing and I smiled and jumped to him. "You're here!" I said and pecked his lips. "Yeah. Sorry I missed the catwalk but I'm here." He said and I nodded. "Guys, he's Dave, my boyfriend." I said proudly. "Yeah, we met him the last time." Daisy said and Troy nodded. "I didn't" Harry suddenly said and walked to him. "Oh, Harry, he's Dave." I said to him and he shook his hand. "You're face sounds me familiar" Dave said. "Yeah maybe" Harry said half laughing. "By the way, let's get going?" Troy asked to break the silence and Dave looked at me confused. "Where?" He asked. "We're going to a party." I said and he took my hand. "I thought we were going to be alone." He whispered and I looked at him disappointed. "I even didn't know if you were coming or not so I made plans." I said and he looked at me with no expression. "We'll have fun. C'mon!" I said taking his hand. "Ok..." He whispered and I smiled and took his hand. "Let's go" I said to them and then we hide to that party.

It was in a private club and we were having some drinks and just talking and having fun. "Today's catwalk has been amazing" Daisy said and I nodded. "Did some of the designers called you yet?" Harry asked us. "No..." Daisy said. "Don't worry. They will!" Troy added making us smile. "By the way, Harry, I listened to that song you told me and it's amazing" I said and he smiled and put his hand on my shoulder. "I told you!" He said smiling. "I think he's playing here in London next week, we can go." Harry said to all of us and Dave looked at him confused. "Who?" Dave asked. "Ed Sheeran" Harry added. "I don't even know who he is." Dave said and I laughed. "You don't know anything about music stuff." I said laughing and then I looked to the others. "Dave has been always focused in numbers and all this stuff and doesn't know anything about music." I said. "I do know about music" He replied and I looked at him and laughed. "C'mon, you still didn't know who Harry is." I said and he looked at Harry confused. "By now I guess he's famous cause' there are a lot of girls looking at us and I don't think it's because of you and Daisy." Dave said and we all started to laugh. "From One Direction, Dave" I said and he looked at me and then at Harry. "That teenagers' boyband?" He asked laughing. "Dave..." I said and he looked at me and then at Harry again. "Sorry... I haven't heard anything about your music." He added and Harry smiled to me as I was making him the "I'm sorry"-face. "It's ok." Harry said laughing. "Ok... I think we should get going." I said and I stood up and Dave quickly followed my actions. "Why are you leaving so early...?" Daisy asked me. "I know Dave is not enjoying this so... I better keep taking him home or we're going to fight later..." I whispered to her as Dave was saying bye to Troy and Harry. "Hope all goes well... call me tomorrow ok?" She said and I nodded. "See you around ok?" I said to Troy and Harry and they nodded and hugged me and I took Dave's hand and we walked outside to take a taxi.