4. Sweet

'Your house has come to our aid the whole realm is in your debt none more so than I,' Joffrey said down to the Tyrells. Loras, and Laeha their grandmother olenna, along with their Tyrell troops had come to their aid but they were not doing it from the goodness of their hearts. Laeha was going to bring the widow program to the capital and once they had the capital they would be unstoppable.

'Ser Loras Tyrell.' Joffrey said and he stepped forward bowing down before the king 'If your family would ask anything in return ask it and it shall be yours.'

'Your Grace my sister..." Loras looked back at her. "Laeha... I would ask your grace to find it in your heart to do us this great honor to join our houses.' Loras requested hesitantly still kneeling before him.

'Is this what you want lady Laeha?' Joffrey questioned, Laeha stepped forward,

'It is you grace... with all my heart your grace. I have come to love you from afar, tales of your courage and wisdom have never been far from my ears.' Laeha said flattering him. 'And those tales have taken root deep... inside of me.' she told him giving him her best smile, he licked at his lips staring down at her.

'I do have heard tales of your beauty and Grace but they do not do you justice my lady.' Joffrey complimented. 'it would be an honor to return your love but I will promise to another.' Joffrey reminded them. 'A king must keep his word'

''Your Grace the judgment of your small council.... giving you proper advisor as not to marry the daughter of a man who committed treason against you. a girl whose brother is an open rebellion against the throne as we speak for the good of the realm your counselors beg you to set Sansa Stark aside.' Cersei informed him. There was an uproar, agreeing with the queen regent in the throne room however, Joffrey stood up.

'I would like to heed your wishes and the wishes of my people but I took a holy vow.' Joffrey said and sansa's heart plummeted.

'Your Grace' maester pycelle said stepping forward. 'The gods do indeed hold of betrothal solemn but your father bless his memory made this pack before the starks revealed their falseness... I have consulted with the high septon and he assures me that for the good of the realm, to free you from any promises you have made to them in the sight of gods.' Pycelle assured him.

'The gods are good I am free to heed my heart.' Joffrey proclaimed. 'Ser Loras I will gladly wed your sweet sister... you will be my queen.' Joffrey told her. Sweet sister, Laeha thought as she kept her sweetest of smiles on her face. 'and I will love you from this day until my last day.' Sansa couldnt help but smile and Laeha noticed. Everything was going according to plan.

'My lady my sincerest condolences.' Petyr said coming up behind sansa.

'They are right I'm not good enough for him.' Sansa lied.

'You are good enough for many things... he would've enjoyed beating you and now that you are a woman he would've enjoyed you in other ways as well.'

'But if he is not marrying me-'

'and you thought he would let you go home?' petyr questioned. 'Joffrey is not the boy who gives away his toys.' Petyr told her. 'you have a tender heart just like your mother did at your age. I see so much of her in you, she was like a sister to me... For her sake I will help get you home.'

'Kings Landing is my home now.' Sansa told him

'Look around you. We are all liars here and every one of us is better than you.' Petyr warned her.

+

"Sweet family,' Laeha coed.

"How exciting.' Mace said happily 'my daughter, the queen!'

"She is not-'loras began but Laeha grabbed his neck her thumb digging in cutting off circulation he struggled under her grasp.

"I am to be queen, thank you father.' Laeha said kindly. "You two, are not going to be a problem." Laeha told Loras and Olenna. "I don't like problems."

"Margaery-'

"A shame, a real shame. She couldn't cope with the loss of her beloved husband." Laeha agreed. "But she was a traitor to the crown.' Laeha added loosening her grip on loras he rubbed at his neck as he took a step away from her.

"Renly-'

"Was in an open rebellion, with my love... King Joffrey." Laeha agreed and Loras face pinched. Olenna couldn't believe this child had killed her granddaughter, couldn't believe her own incompetent son didn't care that his true daughter was dead. But of course that was Mace, he only cared for power, family was not his top priority.

'King Joffrey and Queen Laeha!' Mace said happily. "So proud of my girl." Laeha didn't think that Mace was this good of an actor, he was just dull and heartless, caring for power and status. Laeha could use that to her advantage.

'Do as you are told. Don't step out of line and you have nothing to worry about.' Laeha told Olenna. "You lost your power, you are nothing now. you understand that, don't you?" she asked innocently. Olenna pursed her lips shaking her head.

"No?" Laeha countered. "Well... people who don't learn don't survive in this world." Laeha warned. 'Keep that in mind, I will always be one step ahead of you. Always.' Laeha turned her charm on kissing Mace's cheek. 'I'm going to go talk to my husband to be." Laeha said prancing off.

"Grandmother,' Loras began.

"I will handle it." Olenna assured. But widows were not to be messed with, Olenna had no idea what she was getting into trying to go head to head against a black widow.