Simba's Solution and Scar's anger

Simba had made his decision to bring the lionesses to the jungle

Simba had made his decision to bring the lionesses to the jungle. "I must see if this is a good decision." He consulted Mufasa. "Father? Are you there?" Mufasa appeared. "Yes Simba?" Then Simba confessed his plan to Mufasa. "Father, I want the lionesses to move here and away from Scar." Simba said while pointing his paw upwards. "I just don't want to leave the jungle." Mufasa then started asking him "Are you sure you don't want to take your place in the cirlce of life?" Simba then said "Yes... Yes I'm sure. I don't want to abandon my new friends." Mufasa had then told Simba "Ok, I will tell the lionesses to come." Then He faded away. Timon said "Simba! What happened? We saw Nala run away." Simba replied "Well she ran back to Pride Rock but I told her I have a good plan. the plan is to move the lionesses to the Jungle." After that Timon said "So, you wanna make this more than a trio?" And Simba replied "Yes. I told my father that." And then they went to sleep. 

Meanwhile At Pride Rock

Scar and Zira along with their pride was having a good time while the lionesses who worshipped Mufasa were getting ready to leave Pride Rock. Sarabi said "I can't wait to meet my son again. The news that he was alive was the best news of my life." The Lionesses that supported Scar were still at Pride Rock "Hey! Scaaar! What was the deal you didn't let me have that antelope?" Zira asked "There is still some Antelope meat left." Scar said. Nuka then replied "Hey, Father, Maybe while were having this moment we should talk." Scar then raised an eyebrow "About What? The Hyenas?" Nuka then shook his head "No No. It's not about the hyenas. It's about the lionesses." then Zira raised an eyebrow "Well what happened?" And Nuka explained "Well the lionesses that support uncle Mufasa... they want to leave Pride Rock and go to The Hakuna Matata Jungle." Scar then made this face.

"That's ridiculous! Why would they move away!?" Scar asked in rage

"That's ridiculous! Why would they move away!?" Scar asked in rage. Nuka took a deep breath "Well they say that there is not enough meat for them here and there's only meat outside the Pride Lands." Scar become more angry "They're not going anywhere ! not without my CONSENT!" After that Zira and her lionesses were like "So what are we going to do!" Scar had then replied "If those lionesses really think they will leave pride rock then (sigh) Zira... some of your lionesses will have to do the hunting now because the lionesses that are supposed to do more of the hunting have decided to leave." Zira looked at the lionesses leaving like this

" Zira looked at the lionesses leaving like this

She was appalled. And she immidiatley said "Scar! They are beginning to leave" And Scar Was very mad. He said "That's ridiculous! They shoulnd't be leaving without MY consent. I will find them and get them! THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS NEWS I HAVE EVER RECEIVED IN YEARS!" Scar was very mad at the fact they did this "HEY! YOU" He called "FOR LEAVING WITHOUT MY CONSENT, YOU HAVE TO FACE THE HYENAS!" But they didn't listen. they were already about to leave and Zazu arrived just in time to distract Scar. "Hey Scar, Have I ever told you about my cousin?" Scar chased after Zazu and the lionesses were getting ready to escape.