The Lionesses move into The Jungle

The Lionesses rushed away from Pride Rock while the Hyenas were approaching. Nala said "Lions, Attack!" and the lionesses attacked the hyenas. After that, they left in search of the jungle. Sarabi was thinking "Oh My, It's been so long since I've seen my son. I thought he was dead and I'd be in those lands forever. Now I'm finally gonna meet him and his two friends. Finally after so long I'll have food and I'll be reunited with my son." They later continued as they went trough the outlands. in the months they traveled, Nala became pregnant with Kopa. and later, before they reached the jungle, her water broke. this was the moment they had been waiting for. The lionesses surrounded her as she gave birth. Kopa had later been born. He was cradled in his mother's arms.

The Lionesses all looked at Nala's newborn son, who's name is Kopa

The Lionesses all looked at Nala's newborn son, who's name is Kopa. They immediately saw that he was going to grow up to be a good lion. After the birth, They continued the long, difficult journey to the jungle. This journey took so long. Sarafina said "Nala, I'm so proud of you and my grandson Kopa." Then Nala replied "Thanks, Mother." They continued the path until they finally reached the Jungle. Simba saw his mother Sarabi in the distance. "Mother!" He said. "Simba!" She replied. the two lions rushed towards each other for a nuzzle. This was a mother son relationship. Timon and Pumbaa were all afraid of the lionesses. "No, No, No! Simba! those lionesses are going to eat us!" Simba then went to them "They won't eat you. they will just hunt someone else in this jungle. someone that doesn't eat bugs." Nala then continued what Simba was saying "We mainly eat herbivores, but insectivores are rarely eaten." and the lionesses were so happy with this idea. "That is such a good idea to invite them, our genius has made such a good plan." They would live very happily during Scar's reign. Of Course Scar was alive, but they didn't see that is a concern because they had moved away.