3. Interview with Nixon

XxNixonxX

Nixon is an appreciated erotica writer on Wattpad. I personally love her work. She has written different books like In Santa's Lap and Pleasuring Her. She's nineteen years old and claims that she has a grammar that'll send the peson who wrote the Harvard dictionary into coma though I don't agree to that. She is LAZY, very lazy. She has a part time job and is in the second year of the Uni. She not only writes eroticas but fictions too.

1. How do you manage to write an erotica so well? Is it experience because most of the writers write it awkward and horrible.

Haha, I don't know. I just write it and it comes out right sometimes it doesn't. I most of the times don't go back and read my novels especially an erotica. It makes me cringe and feel 'Have I written this?' No, I wouldn't call it experience, I just write what I imagine. Most people write it horrible and awkward because they write it in a rush like boom boom bam bam and done. I take my time and don't rush. I discovered this site ages ago and now the first erotica I wrote and the most recent Erotica I wrote have no resemblance this shows I have improved my writing. So, I guess its even experience that helps in writing.

2. What is the importance of a story line in an erotica?

I guess its related with the above question. Few books start with steamy sex to attract reader and then sex doesn't come till chapter 62 and those stories don't have a story line they just do that to get more readers. I have mature stories on another account and they have a story line. It's incredibly important for a story to have one so as to establish a connection between the characters before they have sex. This account was initially made for erotica writing but then I got bored and started normal stories so, I've made an account for erotica writing 'MyRoomIsMessy'

3. How did you discover this talent?

I wouldn't actually call it discovered. At first I was very bad at firsr. My first novel, which is now published I can't even bear to look at it. It seems like a 10 year old had written it whereas a fourteen year old had for school. Gradually it became a whole set
Of novel from my trying.

4. Whose work have you personally enjoyed on Wattpad so far?

I actually haven't read many stories here. I usually come here once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less I just update and leave. I am in second year of uni and even have part time job and I live far away and travel a lot so I haven't read much here.

5. What do you want to say to the writers out there?

If you're writing to get 'big' or 'famous' you are deceiving yourself. If you have passion for writing you will eventually get there.

6. Why do you think your work got famous?

Like I said before, I write because I want to. I don't care if I get 30 or 30000 thousand votes. Eventually my aim to finish a book and move to the hundred more in my draft section.

7. Do you want to get your eroticas published some day? What is your biggest achievement on Wattpad?

Eroticas published? God no. Never ever. It's so awkward for some people to read it let alone knowing people you wrote it! It's bad enough I don't tell people about my G rated stories, let alone this minified.

Firstly, my fans are my biggest achievement they are the most amazing supporters. They not only read my eroticas but other stories too. The other one is getting discovered and getting my first novel published.

So that was Nixon! It was nice knowing her :) send me your work and I'll get it discovered or at least try.
Vote, comment, share and follow.