Chapter Thirteen

Finally! I updated. Yaay. Haha. I'm glad even though this story updates very slowly, some readers still patiently wait for the updates. Thank you so much for the votes and comments. Saranghae, readers. 💕

Krystal's P.O.V

"Ughh..." I'm feeling so dizzy. Maybe because I drank too much last night. Stupid me. -__-"

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Afterwards, I changed my clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. I saw Minho, but I didn't smile, I just glared at him. Tss. As if I don't know that he left me last night. I even thought that we were going to have an early honeymoon last night since we were kissing really hard.

I was about to reach for the chair when Minho reached for it instead and pulled it for me to sit down. When he was pushing it near the table, he bent down and whispered to me.

"Goodmorning baby."

I felt my cheeks turn red when he said that. Omo. I must not show him that, I should show him that I'm mad at him.

Wait a minute...

How did I get home yesterday night? I remember that Minho left me. Who brought me home then? Maybe I should ask him.

"Ya. Minho, who brought me home yesterday night?"

"Oh, Amber did. She was so in a hurry. And when I talked to her, she seemed nervous."

"Tss. Amber brought me home since you left me at the hotel."

"Huh? I left you? Weren't you suppose to have your bridal shower last night?"

I nodded.

"Ne. But you went there when the other 4 left. We even kissed!"

His eyes grew bigger.

"What did you say?! We kissed?! Krystal I did not go to the hotel yesterday night! I was doing something important last night!"

What?! Then who the hell kissed me last night?! F*ck!

"Shit." I muttered.

I got up from my chair and went to my room to call Victoria Unnie.

"Where are you going?!"

"Shut up!"

I got my phone and dialed her number.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Unnie!"

"Krystal? Waeyo?"

"Unnie... Who was I with last night?"

"Well... We were going to a near by club since we wanted to drink some more beer, but Amber said you couldn't go. So we left you with her."

"Hmm... Gomawo Unnie."

"Is there a problem?"

"Ani. Don't worry. I'm hanging up now Unnie. Jalgayo."

Then I hanged up.

Is it Amber who kissed me? Impossible.

I quickly dialed Amber's number to clarify it.

"Liu!" I called her.

"W-Wae?"

"Did you kiss me last night?" I went straight to the point. I had no time to waste.

"A-Ani!" She's stuttering. I think she's guilty.

"Hmm? Why stutter then? Cause your guilty?"

I heared her gulp then sigh.

"Ne. We kissed."

"WHAT THE HELL AMBER?!" I shouted.

"M-Mian." I heared her voice shake because of fear.

"MIAN ONLY?! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! YOU KISSED ME?! WHY?!"

"M-Mianhae." Then she hanged up.

"ARGH." I shouted.

Amber's P.O.V

She knows it.

/sighs/ I'm not really good at lying.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed when I heared someone banging on the door. I though it was Krystal, but when I opened it, I was...

"M-Minho?"

••••••••••••GirlThatsMyMan88••••••••••

Vote,Comment and Follow me here on Wattpad.

I am open for dedications.Just send me message on my message board I'll make sure to add the usernames in the start of my story. Y(^_^)Y

Don't worry.If you send me good comments and if you vote for my story I'll reply to you as soon as possible