Chapter Two

Krystal's P.O.V

I woke because of my alarm clock.I got up my bed an went straight to the bathroom to shower.

I changed to my normal school attire and went down.

In the kitchen and I saw my mom,dad and my older sister.

"Goodmorning mom and dad."I said as I kiss them in the cheeks.

They greeted me back as well as my sister.

"Goodmorning unnie."I said.

I ate my breakfast which was strawberry pancakes and orange juice.I went to our car and I told the driver to send me directly to school.

There I saw Sulli with two other girls.

"Goodmorning Krystal."she greeted me and I did the same.

"This is Victoria and Luna."she introduced them to me and she also introduced me to the two girls.

"So Krystal,I heard you're a korean?"Victoria said.

"Yes I am."I said.

"Krystal can you sing?"Luna asked.

"A little bit."I said.

"Well can you dance?"Luna asked.

"Yes I could."I answered.

"Then you're perfect to be our group's 5th member!"Luna shouted.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"We have a group called F(x) and we sing and dance in competitions around the world.We need one more member to join a new competition.If we win that competition, we can be a trainee in SM Entertainment which is located in South Korea."Victoria explained.

"Wait...Who's the fifth member?"I asked.

"Amber Liu"As Luna said that my mind was about to be filled with boiling blood.

Sulli's P.O.V

Ever since we told Krystal that Amber is our fifth member she keeps on telling us it was only a joke that she can dance and sing.

I know she just said that because she hates Amber for what she did yesterday.

I was there when that happened because Amber told me to meet her near the grocery store.

We had to duck tape Krystal's mouth and hands because she was too strong for us to carry from the hallway up to our practice room.

We tied her in a chair and we removed the duck tape off her mouth when...

"YOU KIDNAPPERS!!!I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL NICE BUT THE. YOU HAD TO DUCK TAPE MY MOUTH AND HANDS AND TIE ME INTO A CHAIR??!!I H-"I cut Krystal's sentence because she's too noisy.

"I texted Amber to meet us here."Luna said.

Krystal's eyes widened and she started to jump and stand on the chair.

When Amber came Krystal started to get out of the room even though she was still tied in the chair.

We did what we should and followed her.

Amber's P.O.V

This girl is funny.She got out of the room even though she was tied in a chair.

The others followed her and so did I.

I wouldn't want to miss the climax of the show.

She was there trying to get out of the chair while the others try to calm her down.

I got down and spoke to her.

"Stop whatever you're doing.You look crazy.If you don't like me don't assume I like you."I said and i took the tape off her mouth.

"OUCCCCHHH!"She shouted in pain.

I smirked and went down the floor.

"YOU WILL REGRET DOING THAT LIU!"I heared her scream.

••••••••••••GirlThatsMyMan88••••••••••

Vote,Comment and Follow me here on Wattpad.

I am open for dedications.Just send me message on my message board I'll make sure to add the usernames in the start of my story. Y(^_^)Y

Don't worry.If you send me good comments and if you vote for my story I'll reply to you as soon as possible.