Chapter Seven

Helllllooooo to OMG_JAI_STOPPIT, AhPau4,bunnyxrated,and ppoppies!!!

Amber's P.O.V

I turned around and I was fighting my tears when I felt someone tap my back.

It was...Krystal.

"Here."She said and offered me her ice cream.

"I thought it's yours?"I asked.

"Well I was planning to buy ice cream for all four of you but Luna said she doesn't want to eat and Victoria said she had colds."She said.

I accepted the ice cream and it was delicious.

"Oh!I forgot to give you these."I saud and gave her the container with Kimbap.

"Thank you."She said.She held my wrist and we went to the chairs.

We sat down and she got a pair of chopsticks.She opened it and took one Kimbap.

She told me to open my mouth and she started feeding me.Wait...SHE'S FEEDING ME?!

"What was that for?"I asked.

"A friendly gesture I guess."She said.

She also ate with the same chopsticks she used to feed me.Is she not even disgusted with the fact that she's still using the same chopsticks?

"Amber,Don't you know that staring is rude?"She asked.

It's just that you're so pretty Krystal.And I don't mind staring at you for how many hours.I can't take it anymore.

I'm going to confess to Krystal that I like her.

"Oh sorry.Can we talk in private?"I asked.

"Umm...Sure?"She said.

I nodded and we went to an empty classroom.

"Krystal I have something to tell you."I said.

"What is it Amber?"She asked moving closer.

"I...I like you."I said.

"You like me?"She asked.

"Yes I do.From the day I met and saw you I liked you.Remeber that day I said sorry to you and you didn't accept my apology well,I got hurt.Krystal I love you so much.Whenever I see you I feel like I'm loosing my mind because of you.I hope you can also love me the way I love you."I said.

She moved closer and she kissed me.It was just a peck I think.

"I will.I love you too Amber."She said and she hugged me.

"Thank you Krystal."I said.

"For what Amber?"She asked.

"For loving me."I said.

We went home together since it was already getting late.

"Bye Krystal."I said.

"Bye Amber."She said and she looked to the left and right and she gave me a peck on the lips.

After that she ran inside her house.

To:Bestfriend

Bro,I already confessed to Krystal.I think we're already a couple.

From:Bestfriend

Wow!I'm happy for you bro.

To:Bestfriend

Thanks,Minho.

*******^^^^^^^^^^^^^^******

Congratulations to the winners.

To:bunnyxrated

For guessing who's Amber's Bestfriend/Krystal's Ex-boyfriend which was Minho.

To:Kryberlover21

For guessing who tapped Amber in Chapter Six.Even though Kryberlover21 commented her/his answer in Chapter Six,I still accepted it since not a lot of people commented their answers.

Just PM me what prize you want to recieve or post it in my message board.

••••••••••••GirlThatsMyMan88••••••••••

Vote,Comment and Follow me here on Wattpad.

I am open for dedications.Just send me message on my message board I'll make sure to add the usernames in the start of my story. Y(^_^)Y

Don't worry.If you send me good comments and if you vote for my story I'll reply to you as soon as possible.