Chapter Five

Krystal's P.O.V

"Krystal..."Amber said while she was holding my face.

"I love you so much..."she said and the next thing I knew we we're already hugging each other.

**

Beep...Beep...Beep...

"IT WAS JUST A NIGHTMARE?!"I shouted.

I looked at the time and I only got 45 minutes to prepare for school.

I quickly took a shower and I didn't even eat since I was already late.

I got inside my car and drove fastly to school.When I got to school I was on time because most of the students we're still running to class.

I did the same and I got to class and I was lucky to find out the teacher was not yet there.I hurried to my seat next to Sulli.

"There's still 5 or 3 minutes before class starts.Where have you been?"she asked.

"I woke up late."I said.

"Oh.Well do you do our assignment?"she asked.

"What the hell?We have an assignment?"I asked.

"Yep.You still have 4 minutes.Just list down the first 10 presidents of America and their profile."she said.

"I can't do it.I'll just tell the teacher I don't have an assignment."I said to her.

"Okay then."she said.

So class started.We had a seatwork and the teacher informed us that we have a quiz tomorrow.

The bell rang and it was already recess.Me and Sulli got out of our classroom and headed to the cafeteria.

"Sulli what do you want to eat?"I asked her.

"I'm full.I took a heavy breakfast earlier.How about you?I'm sure you haven't ate yet since you we're late."She told.

"Yeah I haven't eaten yet.Since I was late I didn't eat because I was late and eating will lessen my time to prepare for school."I said.

"Well then I'll treat you."Sulli said.

"No ne-"I couldn't continue what I said.My knees we're weak and I felt like the world was spinning.

I fell on the floor and before everything went black, I heard Sulli call my name.

"Krystal!"She shouted.

Amber's P.O.V

I was on my way to the cafeteria when I heard Sulli's voice.

"Krystal!"She shouted.

I ran towards both of them and there was already a big crowd.They we're whispering if Krystal is okay or not and what happened.

"What happened?"Victoria asked.

"W-Well w-we w-we're w-walking t-towards t-the c-cafeteria w-when s-she s-suddenly c-collapsed."Sulli was stuttering because of nervousness.

"H-help h-her."She said.

"Sh*t."I said.

I carried her towards the clinic.

"What happened?"The nurse said.

"We don't know.She just collapsed all of a sudden."Luna said.

"Just wait outside.I'm sure that she'll be fine and that will just be a minor problem."She said and she smiled.

Me,Sulli and the others tried to smile and we managed.We smiled weakly and sat on the chairs just infront of the clinic.

After 10 minutes the nurse came out.

"Is she okay?"Sulli asked.

"Her temperature is high.Sulli what was the last thing she ate?Maybe she ate something her stomach does not want."The nurse said.

"Well,she told me she skipped her breakfast since she was late."Sulli said.

"Well it's just a minor problem.She didn't have enough energy because she skipped her breakfast that's why she fainted."The nurse said.

"I suggest you let her eat something with soup like vegetable soup or chicken soup from the cafeteria after she wakes up.Go to your class.I'll take care of your friend."The nurse said.

"Thank you."We said and ran to class.

Class started and after about an hour class ended and we went to visit Krystal.

"Is she awake?"I asked.

"Yes she is.Apparently she's already eating."The nurse said.

"Can we check on her?"Victoria asked.

"Of course."The nurse said.

We went inside and we saw her eating.

"Hey.Are you okay?"Sulli asked.

"Yeah I'm fine.It's my fault anyway."She said.

"Don't blame yourself.You skipped a meal just so you can go to school early and not get late.I think you have enthusiasm with school work and all."Victoria said.

"Thanks."She said.

They all smiled and I think Krystal noticed I was there.

"What the hell is she doing here?"She asked.

"Calm down Krystal.She's the one who brought you here."Luna said.

"What are you talking about?"She asked.

"We'll leave you two alone."They said and they went out.

"What are they talking about?"She asked.

"Like they said,I'm the one who carried you here."I said.

"Are you serious?"She asked.

"Do I look like I'm joking?"I asked.

"No.It's just that i can't believe you would do that for me."She said.

"You expect way too low from me.even though I did things to you doesn't mean that I'm really a bad person."I said.

She was speechless of what I said.I guess she realized that I'm not a bad person anyway.

"I'm sorry."She said.

"It's okay."I said.

"I'll head home now."I said and turned around.

"Amber?"She called my name.

"Yeah?"I asked while walking towards her.

"Can we be friends?I mean since you and I didn't have a good start I guess we should get along with each other and develop our relationship since we're in a group together."She said.

"Sure.Whatever."I said.

For my suprise,she hugged me.It was the first time she did that to me.She let go of me immediately after realizing what she did.

"I'm sorry,It's just that I'm happry that we're already friends and thank you for bringing me here."She said.

"K fine.Whatever I'm going home.Bye."I said.

"Bye."She said.

••••••••••••GirlThatsMyMan88••••••••••

Vote,Comment and Follow me here on Wattpad.

I am open for dedications.Just send me message on my message board I'll make sure to add the usernames in the start of my story. Y(^_^)Y

Don't worry.If you send me good comments and if you vote for my story I'll reply to you as soon as possible.