2

Harry,

I'm sorry. I know I should've picked you. I was scared, I felt threatened. I love you.
Please, don't hate me forever. I don't know how long it's been.. that's a lie. I can't stop counting the minutes that pass by. The time that we could've been wasting together. I'm so stupid Harry, so so stupid. I love you.

-N.H.

-Niall

As I folded the letter Liam walked in. He was my past roommate until Harry moved in with me.

"Whatcha doin there buddy?"

I shrugged "nothin" is all I said, I didn't want him knowing how sad I was.

We all know Liam is a blabber mouth, he tells his girlfriend everything. Then there's girls who tell everything to there girlfriends, the list goes on and on.

I didn't want to tell anybody that I quit my job and left the job opportunity for Harry. Dammit just thinking of him makes me want to sit in a corner and cry. The way his mouth forms to mine, when he joins me in the shower, laughs at my stupidity...

I was interrupted by Liam,

"Wanna get some lunch?"

"Sure", I pulled on his converse, grabbed my wallet, and walked downstairs to Liam's car.

As I opened the passenger door I looked up to the balcony me and Harry once shared, and saw Harry take a drag from his cigarette before Liam snapped me out of it by roaring up his engine.