7

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry. I don't know how many times I've written that. Please baby, I just want to talk. Remember that one date we had at the amusement park? I never told you about it. So... what happened is when I was young my dad was my best friend. We got along so well. But then one day we started drinking a lot more and barely ever wanted to see me. Finally, he just got up and left. He's the one that created my internal fear of loosing someone I care about. I care about you Harry. Only you. Please come back. I'm sorry about the stains on all the letters. As you know I cry every time. Because I feel like you're never going to come back. I love you Harry.

-N.H.

Harry

After I read the seventh letter. I remembered that date. It was the 6th date we had. We don't talk about the first one because of what happened.

I remember how his body was shaking and his face wet with tears while I held him and kept him protected about whatever happened. Now I knew what happened.

That morning was amazing though. Good thing Liam was with his girlfriend that night.

Harrys POV

After our little morning I made Niall pancakes, his favorite, I only knew because I remember him telling me over the phone one time. That day we just hung around his flat, cuddled and shared kisses.

Right as I was about to order a pizza Liam came in with his girlfriend and had 2 pizzas in his hand.

"I grabbed us some dinner Ni, is it cool if Sophie stays the night?"

He obviously didn't see me. But when he did he was a little startled. I would guess he knew Niall was seeing me because they were best mates and all.

Niall was quick to come and break the awkwardness.

"Sure Li, only if it's cool if Harry stays too"

"Fine by me, just don't make to much noise" Liam said with a wink and a chuckle.

"Thanks for the pizza, Harry and I will be in my room, you and Sophie can have the living room" He said that as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his room. I could tell he was hungry but not for that pizza.

I pushed him against the door and kissed him passionately. His hands went around my neck and I lifted him up bringing his legs around my waist. I teased him by putting my hand under his shirt and pulling at his belt loops. He tossed my shirt off and started bending down into my neck leaving a love mark. I loved this but I wanted to wait and make the next time special. So I placed him down and brought his mouth to mine.

"That pizza smells good, why don't we eat?"

"Because I'd rather eat something else" Niall said with another kiss to my lips.

"You're an eager one aren't you? I'll have to make you wait. Tease you and all. I love seeing you frustrated."

Niall just agreed with rolled eyes and a sigh. He walked over to were the pizza had been tossed and grabbed a slice.

"This war isn't over Mr.Styles" he said before taking his first bite.