6

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry. I need and I miss you so much. Please you're my love. I'm living in my car. I have the clothes you left with me, they keep me warm, give me your love. I realize that I can't love you the way you probably need me to, but I'm loving you with all I can. I'm sorry. Baby please come back.

Niall POV

I woke up with Harry wrapped around me. My pillow still wet from the tears I cried last night, dammit, he probably thinks I'm a pussy now, he's going to leave. Here comes more tears. My past messes me up. Fuck I need to pull myself together.

I hear Harry start to wake up.

I get up and look in the mirror and realize I look like a wreck. I also see Harry staring at me, he knows I've been crying.

"Baby, come back to bed, let's talk about it and cuddle."

I wipe my eyes and crawl in. His arms wide open for me. He starts stroking my hair and wiping me tears off my cheeks. I really don't want him thinking I'm a baby, I want him to think I'm a big man.

I lean over to kiss him, hard.

"Can we talk about this later?" I ask, all I want is Harry Styles.

He answers with a kiss. I crawl over and straddle him passionately grabbing him hair and his face. I pull his shirt over his head and he does the same. He stares at my torso as if it's a gift from heaven.

He then starts undoing my belt and whips it off as if it was nothing. He then unzips my pants and pulls them down slightly. Then, without warning he shoves his hand down my pants gently stroking. God it felt so good.

I then tried to grab his and he just put his finger over my mouth and said "this is for you, not me." I just nodded and licked my lips. "Fuck, Niall you know what that does to me."

He kissed me hard right as I climaxed.

"Fuuuck" I moaned loudly, probably to loud. I plopped next to him as me and him laughed.

I then put my boxers back on and leaned to kiss Harry again. I then started going down leaving a trail of kisses. I then got down to the rim of his pants and put my fingers in the belt loops ripping them off him. Next, his boxers.

"You don't have to do this." He said right as I put my mouth around his length.

"Holy...shit" is all he could say.