Assault On The Lothal Blockade

2 Days Later.
Cyber Force Base
Ezra Pov.
I Was In Conference Room With Leia And Others Going Over Our Attack On Lothal And Freeing It From Imperial Control With Our Fleets And Soldiers. Alright Everyone Listen Up. Today We Take Back My Home World Lothal. The Planet Has Been Under Imperial Control Since I Been Born.

But Thanks To The Rebles. They Have Increase Their Grip On The Planet And The System. The Planet Is Completely Blockade With Star Destroyers. This Blockade Is Bigger Than Any Other Blockade We Have Seen. Reason For This Blockade Is To Protect Their Tie Fighter Factory.

The Factory And The Blockade Is Under The Comman Of Governor Pryce And Grand Admiral Thrawn. I Said Showing Their Pictures. So We're Going To Take This Planet From Them And Destroy That Factory. Hera And Leia Will Be In Command Of The Fleets While Me And My Team Lead The Ground Assault On The City.

Are You With Cyber Force? YES SIR!!! The Soldiers Yelled Back. Then Let's Show The Empire Who They're Messing With.

1 Hour Later.
Lothal Orbit
Narrator Pov.
The Empire Was Still In Their Positions Hold The Blockade Around Lothal When One Of Thier Ships Detected Something. Sir We're Detected A Large Mass Of Unidentified Ships Coming Of Hyperspace. One Of The Imperials Said To His Captain.

They Look Towards The Window And Saw The Cyber Force Fleets Jumping Out Of Hyperspace.

Alert Governor Pryce

Alert Governor Pryce. The Captain Said. Meanwhile Back At The Cyber Force. Everyone Was On The Bridge When They Saw The Planet.

Ezra Is That Lothal? Sasha Ask

Ezra Is That Lothal? Sasha Ask. Ezra Nodded. It Is But Not Supposed To Look Like That. Ezra Said. Why Are They Burning The Planet. It Doesn't Make Sense. Devin Said. It's Rumor That The Empire Does This To Mine For Materials. Ahsoka Said. What Kind Of Materials? Alexa Ask.

Doonium. It's What The Imperial Navy Is Made Of. Leia Said. All The More The Reason We Need To Save This Planet Before It's Complete Dead. Fleet Time To The Start. We Punch A Hole Through The Blockade So Ground Forces Can Land. Ezra Ordered As The Fleet Began Attacking The Empire.

 Ezra Ordered As The Fleet Began Attacking The Empire