Chapter 4: Search + New Book

There's another Monkey King available called 'My Ashhole'. Be sure to check!

--------------------------------

After a crazy chase from Red Son, MK and Y/N had to escape the crazy redhead. The duo got rescued by a girl in a motorcycle named Mei, MK's best friend and a good friend of Y/N's. She's a perfectly described energetic girl that carries like a spirit around a green dragon. She only activates it when it's necessary. Yeah, both MK and Mei could be annoying to some people, but they have filled hearts with kindness and full of energy. They at least succeeded in escaping but this wasn't over yet, just like Red Son said at the end.

Just as Y/N was about to thank Mei for the help, Pigsy had to interrupt. "MK! where are you, you punk!" He marched over. "You mind telling me why some bozo left a zero-star review on Pigsy's Noodles?"

Oh, boy... Y/N thought nervously. 

MK became more nervous because of how mad Pigsy looked because of the review. He stammered first before he wanted to explain that he almost died due to a chase but would Pigsy believe him? Y/N was there with him, she could back up for him that it was true but Y/N didn't have any evidence on her phone like secret recordings, pics, or audio recordings. 

Mei, however, has something to say. "Whoa, zero stars! Congrats! That's better than nothing, right?" She then giggled playfully.

This caused Pigsy to matter, not that Mei cared, through. "That's not how it works, Mei!" He then pointed to MK where he once stood before realizing he disappeared. "Where'd he go?"

"Mr. Tang!" MK began while running to him because he has a lot to say about what happened and Y/N quickly followed, planning to back him up as well. "Wait for me!"

Pigsy however didn't like it that he called out for MK. "hey, hey!" the pig began. "Don't you run away when I'm trying to scold you!"

Later~

"Mr. Tang!" MK exclaimed.

"Mm?"

MK then began to look for the book while explaining the situation. Y/N paid for her noodle and began to eat while watching MK. The kiddo explained the whole situation while keeping the staff hidden. But everyone laughed at him when he told that he found the Monkey King's staff.

Y/N quickly gulped her last bite of noodles. "Guys, he's telling the truth!"

"And why should we believe that? It's just a story!" Tang responded with a smug look. This made Y/N scowl at him when all of the sudden, the staff grew longer and destroyed their wooden table. Everyone grew silent as Tang was excited, Mei on her phone, and Pigsy was confused while serious. "All right, I'll bite. If the staff is here, then where is the demon punk now?"

"He's at the shoe store," Mei responded while looking up from her phone.

"What?" Everyone came to Mei's side to look at her phone. 

Pigsy began to speak. "This had better not be another one of your puppy videos, Mei." The pig grew annoyed by how Mei shows the puppy videos all the time.

Mei, however, laughed as she scrolled down, responding that there was always time for a puppy video. Oh, Mei... Even though Mei is very loved, she can be annoying sometimes but she's quite helpful a lot!