2. first day 😴

it has been 2 months since nina and mason have hung out. nina is starting school today. she got up and tried to find an outfit that would be okay for school, nina hates dressing up, she prefers to be comfy. nina cares what other people think, but not people at her school. people at her school are either, super smart, quiet asf, or popular. she fits into all 3. but she hates people, so she doesn't have many friends. she has been talking to mikey. the black phone movie came out and Nina is obsessed with it. she thinks that Vance and Robin are cute, even tho she has met miguel before. only once and he hates her. mason told her. lol.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I got out of bed and walked over to my closet looking for an outfit I could wear. today is the day I have been dreading for the whole summer.. the first day of school. aka, my least favorite day ever! I'm starting 10th grade.. L O L
I just L O V E being born in 2007!

I continue to search my closet until I find the best outfit I can. I pull out my baggy ripped jeans and a black graphic tee that has a heart on it. (Like a small outline of a red heart!) I put on my air forces and walk to meet alexis. she lives down the street and we always walk to school tg. "alexis I need your closet! You're outfit is perfect. I look homeless" I say and we burst out laughing. as we are walking alexis hands me an air pod and plays our playlist. me and alexis made a playlist called (not actually a real playlist just in the story)
-

 me and alexis made a playlist called (not actually a real playlist just in the story) -

(that looks terrible I edited it on picsart 💀💀)

while we were walking I got a text from mikey

Mikey 🤭
-
heyyy ninaaa

Nina 🫶🏻
-
hi Mikey

Mikey
-
wyd?

Nina
-
Walking to school

Mikey
-
Alone? That's dangerous😭

nina
-
Yeah alone bc I have no friends :/
nah I'm playing, boy what do you think?? I'm walking with my bestfriend Alexis

Mikey
-
alr well I gtg ttyl?

nina
-
ttyl loser :)

Mikey
-
Oh shut up loser :))

Nina and Alexis arrived at school and got their schedules. "no we only have 4 classes tg" Alexis said and i frowned "see you second hour ml!" I said walking to my first hour and sitting in the very back. I always sit in the back and just listen to music. unless it's a class with Alexis then I'm loud asf. lmao. I was sitting in the back when I heard the class clap and start cheering. wtf. I look up and I'm met with.. miguel. omfg I hate this. no let me leave. I text mason.

Mase 🙄🫶🏻

nina 🤬🫶🏻
-
MF YOUR FRIEND JUST WALKED IN MY CLASS

mase
-
which friend?

nina
-
MIGUEL

Mase
-
this will be fun.