6.

(I have no idea for the title of this chapter)

Nina had woken up. it was the next day, 6 am. she was still tired but she stayed awake. she unpacked. most of her stuff. and she had no idea what to tell her friends. it was 10 am and she got a text fro the gc.

trist
yo guys we should hangout today, I'm bored.

Miguel
yes we should, nina?

Nina
um I can ask

Brady
and me and Tristan can pick people up
like tristan will pick up Nina and Miguel and I can pick up mason and whoever.

trist
yeah that works!

mason
okay! yeah just come pick me up.

Nina
guys. ill just get a ride.

Miguel
but your moms at work?

Nina
im at my brothers house.

mason
why? last time I heard your brother was like 45 minutes away?

Nina
yep. im at Jon's house.

Miguel
why?

Nina
i don't really want to talk about it.

Brady
it's okay we can still pick you up.
when you want to talk about it,
we are all here for you 🫶🏻
btw mikey those are friend hearts from me to Nina

Miguel
omg shut up Brady,
and yeah we are all here for you Nina

Nina
um.. basically I have to move in with my brother for awhile. my mom said some stuff, and I can't stay at her house anymore.

Miguel
Im so sorry, if you want I can come over to your brothers and we could watch some movies? and just hangout us 2?

Nina
that would be perfect, thank you.
And sorry guys maybe another day, I kinda don't want to leave the house.

ALL
it's okay, we love you!

Miguel was on his way, he had a hoodie and some snacks for Nina. he was so excited.

Nina was trying to find what to wear.

(She went with this)

Miguel knocked on the door..

i got up and went to the door.. opening it I saw miguel, his hair was up in a low pony tail. "come in" I said moving over. he sat down on the couch, I went to the kitchen and got my drink, it was a sprite.

(whatever drink you want but I'm gonna say sprite)

i joined miguel on the couch. "you look pretty" he said and I blushed and smiled. "I like your hair" I said and he smiled, he handed me a hoodie "for me?" I asked and he nodded. i held it in my hands like it was the most important thing ever, I put a movie on and we layed back. i sat my head on his chest and just took in the moment. i was about to fall asleep when I heard miguel say something.. I think he thought I was asleep. "will you be my gf?" I smiled and his eyes went wide. "yes miguel I will be your gf" he smiled so huge I thought his mouth was going to explode. i hugged him and then kissed him. (A light peck y'all 🤭)

Miguel was playing with my hair, and I was messing with his rings on his other hand. we were in my room watching YouTube. the Sturniolo triplets, "i might meet them" I said and miguel looked at me. "like for a YouTube Colab" (idk how to spell) Miguel smiled and said "that would be amazing" I smiled and we re arranged. i had my head and hand on his chest and he was laying on his back. i wasn't like on him, jsut my head. i felt my eyelids grow heavy. maybe I will be okay. i thought. and I fell fast asleep.

A/n

YALLL
it happened
they are DATINGGG

i can't wait to write the first dateee!!
PLEASE  comments and give me feedback!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
especially my bae ihesrthim