4. tired of "im sorry"

Nina was currently reading a book she got at the library, it was about a girl who got trapped in an underground bunker, with out food or water. nina had  music blasting from her room, since her parents were at work. the song switched to a happy song, so she skipped it but then backtracked and paused her music. she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. she slipped into the shower, making herself comfortable. after her shower she thought about texting everyone back, or at least posting on instagram, to tell everyone know she was okay. was she okay? no one knew, not even herself. but as she got out of the shower and changed she decided to post on instagram.

ninasmith has posted on her instagram story!

(Send a message...)

-
ninasmith.isTrash

I miss my bestfriend

I miss my bestfriend. and volley ball.

-
comments.

alexisgilbert.isTrash- why haven't you been texting me back? I miss you too.
^ninasmith.isTrash- you blew up on me when I asked wyd last week.
^alexisgilbert.isTrash- WHAT WHEN? no bby ilysm

*schoolname*volleyball-
we miss you, you're on of our best players, please come back soon.
^ Alexis.Gilbert- ofc I will!

masonthames.hp- I'm sorry for what me and the guys said. pls nina. (Btw that's masons spam account in the story)

Mikey.cmora- hey! hello!
^ yes mikey?
^ m- text me back.
^n- i might.

Mikey.

yo.
Nina.
text me please.

Nina
-
what.

Mikey.
-
what's up with you.?
you haven't been at school in like a week.

Nina
-
nun of you buissness miguel.

Mikey.
-
listen ik your mad at me, but I had no idea that you were Nina, masons friend. but that doesn't change anything.

Nina
-
please just leave me alone.
I'm don't with being apologized to.

Mikey.
-
I'm sorry.

Nina
-
omfg Mikey. leave me alone.

Mikey.
-
okay.
read...

I sat in bed before grabbing my phone, AirPods and putting on my shoes. time to fix this whole, Alexis thing. I walked out of my door and down the street. I was standing infront of a medium sized, yellow house. I knocked on the door. Alexis opened the door and furrowed her brows. "hey, what are you doing here" she asked smiling, "we need to talk" I spoke lowly, I was nervous. very nervous. "come in" Alexis said moving the side. we sat on the couch, I was nervous.

"so what happened, why haven't you been texting me. I haven't heard from you since like Friday last week." Alexis said smiling at me. my face was blank. "wait so you didn't text me on Saturday?" I asked and she looked confused. "no I was.. um busy." she said and I scoffed "yeah partying." she looked shocked. "you texted me. basically saying you hated me." I showed her the texts and her mouth dropped. "I didn't say that, I swear." I believe her. "I trust you, and I missed you so much." we hugged for the longest time, until I left. 1 person apologized to done.. I got 4 more. so I start walking to masons house.

I arrived and Brady, him and Tristan were sitting in the living room, I saw through his live stream. I knocked on the door and I looked at my phone. mason gave the phone to tristan and got up. he opened the door and saw me. he hugged me and then told me to come inside. "im sor-" mason started to say but I cut him off. "no, and Brady end the live pls" I smiled and he said bye and ended the live. "im tired of hearing "im sorry" so please don't say it." the guys nodded. I continued "I came here to say that I was being stupid and childish for not texting back and getting upset." mason nodded, "we were too" tristan said standing up and walking over to me, I pulled him into a short hug and smiled. "well I have to go see miguel." the guys looked suprised? when I said that. "I thought you weren't gonna talk to him" mason said and i nodded and raised my eyebrows "ik I said that, but I need to." they gave me his address and I walked there.

i knocked on the door. a woman answered and said "hello?" (I'm not sure if Miguel's mom speaks Spanish and English so I'm gonna say she speaks both)
I answered with "hi, is Miguel home?" she looked confused and said "and who are you?" I sighed "his friend, im also friends with mason and the others" She nodded and went back inside.

miguel pov

i was laying on my bed watching a movie, nina hadn't answered my texts since last week. i was starting to get worried. but she had posted so ik she is fine. my mom knocked on my door and I said "come In" she opened the door and stood there. "some girl is at the door, says she your friend. i think it's that maya girl your friends with" I was confused, maya doesn't come to house, and we don't hangout a lot. so I got up and walked to the door. i opened it and saw... nina. i walked outside and sat on the porch swing next to her. "I'm sorry Miguel." she said. i smiled and said "it's okay, really. i was just worried" she smiled and pulled me into a hug. "now that you know that it's me. what does that mean" I asked.. she bit the skin on her lip and said "it. It doesn't change anything. And Miguel I really like you. i just needed a break from everything so I'm sorry for ghosting you" she said and I sighed with relief. "I really like you too nina" I smiled and she smiled back. her face was turning red, I bet mine was too. she looked from my eyes to my lips. the tension was rising. our faces were inches apart. and without even thinking I went towards her.. locking our lips together. i felt her smile in the kiss.
we pulled away and laughed at our faces. they were RED. she smiled and said "Miguel, even tho.. I felt like I was lied to, you were the only thing keeping m happy. I came here today because I couldn't get you off my mind. and I needed to talk to you." I nodded and smiled. "I'm glad I can help. you made me happy too, still do.. but uh.. I think we did a little more than talk." she laughed, short but cute. "I like your laugh, it's cute" she looked away trying to hide her blush and I put my finger on her chin. lifting her head and smiling. "are you blushing?" I knew the answer to that question.. she was. "no" she said and I laughed. "I like your laugh it's cute as well" she said and I looked her in the eyes. we kept eye contact for a while. until she leaned forward and kissed me. i felt so happy. she is everything to me. "soo.. what does this make us?" she asked pulling away. "umm friends.. for now" I said smiling. i had a plan to ask her out. but I wasn't sure when just yet. "but soon. I just want it to be special when I ask you out" she smiled. we sat like that for a few minutes, just talking and laughing but she had to go soon. we stood up and I hugged her. she smelled like flowers. "you smell good" we said at the same time. we both smiled and laughed. i walked her to the sidewalk, we hugged again and she kissed my cheek. i couldn't stop smiling. "see you later loser" She said with a huge smile, she was walking backwards. "yeah ofc weirdo" i said laughing. and then I wen inside. i closed the door and I was still smiling. i explained who she was to my mom and she said "I like her, she seems nice" I smiled. i walked up the stairs and into my room. i fell asleep thinking about her.. our kiss. how I was going to ask her out and when.

a/n
OMGG GUYSSS
they kissed!!!
i love nina and Miguel's relationship. i have it all planned out!! let me just say.. it's a joy ride. but enjoy mls 🫶🏻 PLEASE tell me how you feel about the story so far!!