➸ Chapter 6

Camila was dreaming again. She could tell because of the familiar grates beneath her hands and knees, and the seemingly familiar feeling of the crop being traced over her body before slapping harshly against her skin. Ever since the first night she met Lauren, she'd been dreaming about her non-stop, every time she slept.

"Lauren please... Lauren I need you..."

"You can have me... just fifteen more lashes."

"Y-yes... I can do that..."

One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

"You're doing so good Camila." Lauren's hand was rubbing the red marks over her body.

Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

"If you need a break, you can tell me. But keep in mind you won't get your reward."

"I'm fine."

Eleven. Twelve. Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen.

Camila was pushed flat against the ground and Lauren was straddled over her ass as she massaged her aching, stinging back, "Ready for your reward Camila?"

She was in too much pain. But it felt so good. She couldn't respond, she couldn't even move. She tried to nod but her dream wouldn't let her.

"Camila? Camila. Answer me."

"Camila."

Camila grumbled, hugging her pillow to her face as if it would block out the noise of her roommate trying to wake her. She was shaken violently by the shoulders, "Shtop it I'm shleeping," she slurred into the pillow, not moving from her too comfortable bed.

"Camila you've got a phone call."

"Tell 'em I'm dead..." she groaned in frustration, wishing she could bury herself in all her blankets and pillows and go back to sleep, "Go 'way."

Dinah sighed and rolled her eyes, "Hey Lauren. She doesn't wanna get-"

"I'm up!!!" She almost screamed, leaping out of bed and snatching the phone from Dinah's hands, using a free hand to motion to the door, wanting a little privacy as she talked to her new boss. Dinah shook her head with a big grin on her face as she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

"H-hello?"

"So you're not very easy to get up in the mornings. Or, afternoons for that matter," Lauren said, her gorgeous laughter coming from the other end, "But I'm glad to know you're so eager to talk to me, after everything that's happened between us..."