Chapter 1

"Today is the day Y/N, The day I finally get to join the apex games!, I get to meet all the famous legends, I've known and looked up to for years!"

[Okay so here's some background information, Hi! I'm Y/N I've been a huge fan of the apex games since I was a young one, my parents introduced me to the games from the TV and through their personal experience, my parents used to be in the Apex Games but then they disappeared, leaving me at the age of 17 to fend for myself. It was would hard to get used to them suddenly gone but I managed to survive, I'm a 26 year old male and for years I've tried so hard to get myself accepted in the games, to be honest I'm more excited to meet all the legends. My room is covered in posters, figures, paintings and drawings of these people, especially my favorites! Seer, Lifeline, and of course Horizon!]

I woke up and jumped around happily to the thought of meeting all the different legends, I got myself up and ready to prepare for my big day, my casual battle outfit consisted of dark red and black cargo pants with adjustable straps, the shirt was a blackish blue long sleeved with a black and dark red jacket over top, to finish off my outfit I wore black buckled boots with a glimpse of red on it, you can tell I like the colour red. I wore a black half mask with a speckle of red on my face and to top it off a beanie covered in differently coloured badges and pins. I decided to head to the kitchen to grab a quick filling snack for my travels ahead, it was a bit of a long walk to the launch pad but I made it in time, I stood just outside the line directing into the dropship, it seemed to be a little empty, was I early? This is odd...

"Move. Now." A raspy voice channeled from behind me, of course it was Revenant, I knew he was the one to most likely run into me.

I moved a side to get him to leave me be, I didn't need his presence to ruin me on the first day, he wasn't worth my time. I made my way into the dropship, I saw a reserved area with my name on it, it was a plain area where the legends could have time to themselves, I walked over to check my area out but the one next to me caught my attention, the legend that had an area next to me was Seer, him, his area was decorated to his liking, sketches over different legends and items, a small bean bag on the floor, the colours enhanced of navy blue, gold and red, it was more beautiful then I ever could imagine. To the other side of me was an area for Octane, nothing special just a bit messy of course, I sat down in my little cube and worked out a strategy for todays game, I started tweaking with my passive to make sure everything was in working order. My passive was a type of mind manipulation, I would throw a selection of colours smokes onto the ground and if an enemy seemed to walk into it their vision would go blurry and the colours they see would warp into different one, kind of like making them colour blind for a few seconds but also add blurry vision to it, I made it myself, all these creations were made by me, my passive and my ultimate. After spending a little time on my passive, everything seemed to set and ready to use, there was a sudden sound of commotion peering from the side of my cube, I lifted myself up and peaked to see what was happening.

"Biko don't worry about me my friends, It's just a little scratch" Seer stands there elegantly, he was talking to Loba and Mirage, he seemed to be injured on his right arm, the burns caught peoples attention to Seer.

"Beautiful you must be more careful, I'll get Lifeline to patch you up" Loba walked off to find the medic.

As I was eavesdropping on their conversation I felt Seers gaze on me, he turned himself a little just to look at me, he gave me a little smirk, his strong light blue eyes made my heart skip a beat, my face was noticeably red, also giving myself a warm figure, I quickly hid back behind my cube, to control and calm myself, god I knew considered him as my "Celebrity Crush" but to see him right before my eyes makes me feel a certain way, I slide myself down the wall to make myself to a sitting position, I cover my face with my hands. HE LOOKED AT ME, HE LOOKED AT ME, HE LOOKED AT ME, that one thought repeated in my mind for a while, I'm so embarrassed why did he have to look just then, at that time, ughh, I get myself together when a small lifelike robot hands me a coloured tin, hmm its yellow, OH I know what its for! I get up and walk out of my cube to find my other team mates with the same colour, these little tins indicate what coloured smoke stream we have, multiple different colours but of three people get the same colour to make a single trio squad. I was distracted on finding on finding the rest of my squad when a someone taps my shoulder.