Chapter 8

As Mirage runs out of our room, Obi sits up and stands there in embarrassment, i lay back on the bed, my hair was messy and my clothes or rugged, same with him too. We made eye contact for a bit while our faces flushed red, someone knocks on the door and lets themselves in, it was Wattson, they were looking for Seer, but before they could say a word, Wattson looks Obi up and down scanning him, his hair was a mess, his clothes were messy too and his belt was unbuckled, then she noticed a dark spot over his collarbone, her face grew red and ran out of the room and starts yelling.

"THEY DID THE DEED, OBI AND Y/N!" Crypto was behind her and he followed after to see what was going on.

———————

Over with Mirage he was sulking into Wraiths arms, sobbing and explaining what he saw, Wraith just nodded to things he was saying, she lifts up his chin and smiles.

"Oh how could someone like you be complaining about this when you literally fucked a pumpkin last halloween." Mirage went silent and huffed.

———————

Obi stood there yelping back at Wattson but she was already gone, while she was running she ran into Gibraltar, it scared Wattson.

"THEY DID THE DEED!"

"What, who, what now my brotha?!"

Wattson ran off to her room, panicking. Octane sprinted towards Obi's room and jumps around the walls.

"MI AMIGO SEER, YOU GUYS SMASHED? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A KINKY LITTLE TWINK"

Obi covers his face in embarrassment, i sit up and promised Octane that wasn't what happened, but of course he didn't listen to a word I said. Suddenly everyone except Wattson and Mirage was surrounding our room, just making eye contact with both of us, it was so awkward, now everyone knows about our relationship but it was released in the worst way! I quickly get up and stomp my way to the door, slamming it in all their faces to get rid of everyone's presence, I stand there leaning on the door for a few minutes just looking at Obi with my face full of blush and embarrassment. I knock is suddenly heard from the door, i open it slowly to see Ramya standing at the door, i let her in because it was Obi's best friend, I close the door behind her and make my way to sit myself on the bed again.

Obi plops himself onto the end of the bed looking a Ramya, she knew they didn't do anything, she went up to Obi and patted his back.

"It'll be okay, it will die down soon" Ramya says in a comforting tone.

I laid back onto Obi's bed and let him and Ramya talk for a bit about things, I was too tired to join in on the conversation, I found myself drifting off to sleep. Ramya and Obi were still talking, they chatted for an hour or so, after a bit Ramya waved her goodbye's and left Obi alone, Obi got himself up from off the bed and stretched a little, he glanced over to see me passed out on the bed, he chuckled to himself and walked over and tucked me into bed then kissed my forehead softly.

He walked out to see what the others were doing, the place seemed quiet so he went down stares to see if anyone was there. He gazed over the area and saw Wattson and Crypto on the lounge watching some sort of movie, Loba was in the kitchen flirting with her two girlfriends, everything seemed to be the usual, he decided to walk back to his room because nothing exciting was going on and he wanted to stay with me while I was sleeping to keep me safe.

He continues up the stairs until he bumps into someone, his hat flips off, he groans because of the hit, Obi bends down to grab his hat then looks up to see Vantage standing in front of him. His body quivered to the sight of her, they haven't seen each other since the incident, his mood suddenly changed.

Vantage stares into his eyes with a foal look, Obi took a deep breath to prepare himself to say something towards her.

"You. You hurt him badly. They are FUCKING BLIND IN ONE EYE VANTAGE. DID YOU NOT THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE IMPACT?! I'm not normally this angry or use such degrading language but you pissed me off Vantage. You hurt my love. You have put this on yourself. Now stay the fuck away from me and my partner."
Obi scoffs and rushes himself to his room before Vantage could even speak.

Obi locked the door behind him and let out a bit sigh, his hands were shaking, he's never said anything like that to anyone before, his heart was racing from the anxiety flowing through him. I sat up and rubbed my face, I saw him from afar holding his chest tightly and his breathing uneasy, i immediately got myself and rushed to him, hugging him tightly.

"Shhhh Obi you're safe now. I'm here my dear."

He falls into my arms hugging me back tightly, i lightly pat his head, i took him over to bed and got him to lay down. I knew he didn't want to talk about anything so nothing was spoken, I placed his hat on the bedside table and tucked him into bed, I laid on top of him holding him close, i caressed his cheek lightly, i grabbed his hand and kissed it then held it between mine. He smiled lightly and held me closer to him, I heard a yawn come from him, he was tired and so was i. I made sure he fell asleep first, to me it was the safest option, i slowly drifted off to sleep not long after him.